Not open for further replies.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered online and it's going to take 5 days to ship.

I live 5 miles away from Mishimoto in DE.

Argh.
i'm sure it'll be there in 1-2 days... i order stuff that says 5-7 business days but it comes from LA so i get it in 1-2 days.. goodluck
Sponsored

jaykan2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
Really want this but not sure if it will fit the Australian Spec RS.
Does anyone know the factory part numbers for the stock intake?
If they are the same it should fit as everything looks like its in the same place as my car.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Really want this but not sure if it will fit the Australian Spec RS.
Does anyone know the factory part numbers for the stock intake?
If they are the same it should fit as everything looks like its in the same place as my car.
it will fit your car man... the 1.5 engine is universally the same even on coupes... only difference i know of is that the Canadian one comes with a larger water coolant

Veldox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I ordered online and it's going to take 5 days to ship.

I live 5 miles away from Mishimoto in DE.

Argh.
What's most upsetting to me is that it's taking so long because UPS is trucking it the whole way which just seems so inefficient for them lol. Mine departed Ontario at 3am on 8/13 and that was the last tracking update but it's supposed to be in Ohio Thursday.

hybrid81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
These kits are shipping from our California warehouse, so it's got some distance, but thanks for the order neighbor!
Any chance the guys in New Castle could install it for me?

If not, I'm sure it'll be a great educational opportunity!

I also signed up to be a test car for Mishimoto the other day. Working win Ktuner as well right now. What a difference on a stage 0 tune alone.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Any chance the guys in New Castle could install it for me?

If not, I'm sure it'll be a great educational opportunity!

I also signed up to be a test car for Mishimoto the other day. Working win Ktuner as well right now. What a difference on a stage 0 tune alone.
We actually have someone coming in next week so we can film the install video. Don't worry, the install itself is pretty simple, but it should be up by next week!

Price still $236.... Presale prolonged ?
For now, yes, the presale should be up for a few more days! Don't worry, this won't delay any shipments as we have already begun shipping these out.

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
We actually have someone coming in next week so we can film the install video. Don't worry, the install itself is pretty simple, but it should be up by next week!

For now, yes, the presale should be up for a few more days! Don't worry, this won't delay any shipments as we have already begun shipping these out.
Just missed the pre-sale.. price back to normal.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
I think for those who missed presale would happen discount somehow ;) Otherwise injen intake has better price....

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Just missed the pre-sale.. price back to normal.
Hey guys so we actually just released the product today. My timing was off by a bit so apologies for that, but the intake is now at full MSRP on our website. Also, since we've gotten a few requests for the installation video, we decided to make it live today! Take a look below!

Bodiblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 1985 MR2
Hey guys so we actually just released the product today. My timing was off by a bit so apologies for that, but the intake is now at full MSRP on our website. Also, since we've gotten a few requests for the installation video, we decided to make it live today!
Install vid came out a lot faster than the catch can one did, well done. Might even install mine tonight after work, thanks for the work Mishimoto.

NAZGOL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Optima SXL
Country flag
Guess i should of ordered mine this morning.....oh well

Bodiblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 1985 MR2
Out with the old, in with the new:
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Intake Development qYV82Fsl

takes a little bit of wiggling to get out, it sits on a rubber post/dildo looking thing that centers it

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Intake Development YCIvCUSl

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Intake Development nKoq3vol

my airbox didn't line up exactly with the stock mounting holes of the old airbox. I needed every mm of play that the mounting brackets had on the mishimoto airbox to fit it.

mishimoto MAF housing didn't fit the cutout in their airbox exactly, had a ~3mm gap around the hole to the air filter, but when the air filter is mounted and butted up against the inside wall of the airbox it covers up the gap decently enough (guess i should've taken a picture of this)

finally I accidentally destroyed a small washer using it on the rubber isolator to radiator bracket mount (that nut needs a big washer, missed that in the video), good thing there was an extra screw and small washer (unless I missed a bolt in the airbox lid, but three seemed to do the trick just fine)

Other than that install was easy and the fit and finish are pretty good, kudos mishimoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.