Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
What’s everyone thoughts on this brand versus some of our more expensive brands? It’s a giant price difference at less then 1/3 the price but anyone have problems with them besides cel?
Sponsored

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I have this installed in my Si. No issues whatsoever, it does it’s job. Time will tell to see how the quality holds up.

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
It works fine if your gonna keep the stock turbo., nice bends and welds. fitment is perfect. only thing is the (2) stock hanger bolts dont work. (M10) you need to get (2) 3/8"-16nc thread bolts about 1" lg. aside from that you just saved $300.

OP
OP

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
It works fine if your gonna keep the stock turbo., nice bends and welds. fitment is perfect. only thing is the (2) stock hanger bolts dont work. (M10) you need to get (2) 3/8"-16nc thread bolts about 1" lg. aside from that you just saved $300.
Yeah been running it over a year now. Sound is just barely louder then stock with a type r exhaust but a lot more growl

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Yeah been running it over a year now. Sound is just barely louder then stock with a type r exhaust but a lot more growl
I have it with just a resonator and it is LOUD and raspy. Just how I like it. I'm from the old school Honda days ?
Sponsored