May be worth to get this exhaust and have shop retrofit for sedan?

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
That seems like an absurd price for an exhaust. No wonder it's been sold out forever.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm just weary that at that price the grade of metal won't last on cars that are driven all year round especially in regions that deal with salt on the roads to clear up snow.

I wasn't impressed with how much surface rust was on my magnaflow exhaust after one winter of use, and that was a lot more than Yonaka.

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm just weary that at that price the grade of metal won't last on cars that are driven all year round especially in regions that deal with salt on the roads to clear up snow.

I wasn't impressed with how much surface rust was on my magnaflow exhaust after one winter of use, and that was a lot more than Yonaka.
I would be all over this exhaust if I didn’t have similar concerns. Where I am (snow belt) we have tons of salt/sand on our roads and I’d be concerned that the exhaust would rot out in a couple of years.

Probably would pay a bit more for peace of mind. Having my eye on the MAPerformance Street/Race exhaust, just trying to wait it out and see if I can find a lightly used one within a few hours of myself.
Sponsored