JasonB10

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
anyone else get their exhausts installed and have more sound clips? 2 weeks have passed by since i ordered mine and im getting more and more excited for it haha.
Sponsored

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
anyone else get their exhausts installed and have more sound clips? 2 weeks have passed by since i ordered mine and im getting more and more excited for it haha.
Have you looked through the pages on this thread? It has been covered a few times. They are teasers but still sound clips.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Yea i have. i meant any updated ones.
I understand your feeling. When I ordered mine I was constantly watching this thread for people's updates and sound clips. This thread is consistently dieing. I think a lot of the people who bought this have moved on to better things. You have every right to be excited about this exhaust. I absolutely love mine. All of my comments I made about it being too loud can be forgotten. I have gotten used to it and love how loud it is now. It's really perfect. I'm excited for you man. I would suggest this to anyone that wants their 1.5L to sound like a monster.

Daelen@MAP

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Daelen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
@Daelen@MAP
I agree, I was hoping for those dB numbers and went with stealth and still found it too loud. My exhaust when “new” arrived and looked like someone had dragged it on the floor. It was black coated and scraped in many places.

I was also sent the wrong exhaust to begin with (ss polished instead of black) and the responses were quick to replace it. However even in the pictures showing me the black coated section was on the way, the damage was shown before even being shipped. Received it with missing vbands and had to buy those out of pocket I was promised a gift card and never received also.

I received it, it was too loud and after a few days removed it. I contacted map and because it was “used” was not helped at all. I’m sorry but if I received it in new condition I’d understand. This is something that came in less than acceptable condition, my use did not change anything.

Very disappointing, instead of building a long term relationship with map and ordering more parts as planned, I put my car back to stock and the parts have been sitting in my garage. Months of problems and delays, 3 days of use and an expensive lesson. You’ve lost a patient future customer.

A few things id like to follow up on this to make sure I address all your points here!

Damaged Black tips: Absolutely not acceptable on our part, and I was under the assumption I had spoke to every person that had a pre-revision set to get that exchanged, so I do apologize about that, as we will fix that issue for you no problem. We do not want you to feel stuck with a damaged product at all. Will absolutely re-coat those no cost at all.

Gift card: Do you by chance know who you spoke with? No big deal if not, just want to make sure I address and fix why you did not get that, and get it processed. Was there an amount you where expecting back to you? I will get that handled.

Used part: Although the policy is not to take back used parts (For many reasons) I do understand you have a unique situation here. So I do apologize if where not treated properly, of felt as though you were taken care of to your satisfaction.

Sound/Loudness: This one is hard for me, as sound is such a subjective thing I can very much so understand each side. We did not post 100% conclusive Db numbers, as honestly its not standard practice, and very difficult to do in a repeatable fashion that will get each and every customer exactly what they need to hear, or where in the RPM rage they drive the car, what downpipe/front pipe they have, etc to be spot on every time. We provided thew basic data we acquired to give the difference between each set up to help people get the best one. So far most are happy, but I want to make sure I address the people that do not feel the same.

Im sorry to hear we have lost you as a customer, but if there is anything I can do to regain your trust, I will do what is in my power to do so.

Thank you
-Daelen

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic ext
Country flag
Well.. this question might sounds dumb but Im kinda tired of reading 900+ command so here is my question..

Did this fit my 17 coupe Ex-T if I install an OEM si rear diffuser?

Daelen@MAP

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Daelen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Well.. this question might sounds dumb but Im kinda tired of reading 900+ command so here is my question..

Did this fit my 17 coupe Ex-T if I install an OEM si rear diffuser?

I wish I could give you a 100% answer, we are working on finding some local cars to get in the shop to test fit all these parts to validate!

Status
Not open for further replies.