First Name
CA_FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got the street MAP exhaust installed, sounds awesome! Will post vids later.

I was able to fit the stock exhaust in the sedan, the shop had to cut the pipe right after the mufflers, I covered the tips and mufflers with black bags and covered the second piece (pipe with the resonator) with the paper that MAP provided with in their packaging, I was able to fit the two pieces in the closet, hopefully the GF won't care ;)
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got the street MAP exhaust installed, sounds awesome! Will post vids later.

I was able to fit the stock exhaust in the sedan, the shop had to cut the pipe right after the mufflers, I covered the tips and mufflers with black bags and covered the second piece (pipe with the resonator) with the paper that MAP provided with in their packaging, I was able to fit the two pieces in the closet, hopefully the GF won't care ;)
Send me the tip only for free?

Daelen@MAP

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Daelen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
@MAPerformance can I get an update and ETA on Order #228380 please.
Thanks

Hey John,

Im going to post a full update on all the back tips that have not shipped in a little bit here, but, they are all nearly completed (Should be done late today) and ready for a few rounds of inspection to go over it all. I was shooting to have them shipped today, but want to make sure they are perfect just to be sure.

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Hey John,

Im going to post a full update on all the back tips that have not shipped in a little bit here, but, they are all nearly completed (Should be done late today) and ready for a few rounds of inspection to go over it all. I was shooting to have them shipped today, but want to make sure they are perfect just to be sure.
Ok, thanks for the update

Daelen@MAP

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Daelen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Ok an update for the black tip orders that have been held here, first off thank you so much for being patient. We have gone through a few different coatings with our team and we feel as though we have the best one figured out now.

Our first batch of tips came in and we got to making the axle backs, a few are complete and more will be complete Monday. We are getting them boxed and sent out asap!

For anyone that got the old style tips, and is looking to get them updated. Post here or reach out to me and I will get that taken care of, I know a few of you already have, so those should be in the works. I am also going to try and set aside some time next week to have a member of my team to reach out to the list I currently have. If in the next week or so, you either dont have tracking for your missing order, or have heard from my team regarding the one you already have. Please get in touch, there is a chance with all the people that changed after the initial purchase that something may not pop on my report, I think I have it all covered but just in case!

Here are a few pics of the new coating and some of the axlebacks we just completed!

Honda Civic 10th gen ***MAPerformance Civic SI 1.5t Catback Release and Group Buy!*** HDAX-BLK-1
Honda Civic 10th gen ***MAPerformance Civic SI 1.5t Catback Release and Group Buy!*** HDAX-BLK-2

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Ok an update for the black tip orders that have been held here, first off thank you so much for being patient. We have gone through a few different coatings with our team and we feel as though we have the best one figured out now.

Our first batch of tips came in and we got to making the axle backs, a few are complete and more will be complete Monday. We are getting them boxed and sent out asap!

For anyone that got the old style tips, and is looking to get them updated. Post here or reach out to me and I will get that taken care of, I know a few of you already have, so those should be in the works. I am also going to try and set aside some time next week to have a member of my team to reach out to the list I currently have. If in the next week or so, you either dont have tracking for your missing order, or have heard from my team regarding the one you already have. Please get in touch, there is a chance with all the people that changed after the initial purchase that something may not pop on my report, I think I have it all covered but just in case!

Here are a few pics of the new coating and some of the axlebacks we just completed!

HDAX-BLK-1.jpg
HDAX-BLK-2.jpg
Oh man that looks great

norcal.in.socal.si

Red Eyes Black Dragon (REBD Si)
First Name
CA_FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Send me the tip only for free?
Haha I would but I live in Cali so have to hold on to them just in case this new law bites me haha

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ***MAPerformance Civic SI 1.5t Catback Release and Group Buy!*** C94F55B3-6A81-426B-A246-6AB11D69FFA5
Haha I would but I live in Cali so have to hold on to them just in case this new law bites me haha
Lol would it really matter since you got this exhaust lol the cop will write it down as quad tip

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
It is awesome seeing more and more posts with videos and comments. Thanks guys. Keep em coming. I'm still waiting over here. These posts help me in a torturing way.

JimJam

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
It is awesome seeing more and more posts with videos and comments. Thanks guys. Keep em coming. I'm still waiting over here. These posts help me in a torturing way.
It’s definitely worth the wait. I order mine October 23rd and it came in yesterday January 11th. But it is by far the best sounding exhaust I heard for these cars

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
It’s definitely worth the wait. I order mine October 23rd and it came in yesterday January 11th. But it is by far the best sounding exhaust I heard for these cars
Oh man. I hope that was just cause of the group buy. I have high hopes but low expectations for MAPerformance to go by their 4-6 weeks statement on the website. I ordered mine December 17th. I really am trying to be patient. I really really feel you guys for having to wait over 2 months. Definitely troopers.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.