Status
Not open for further replies.

moloukhya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Country flag
Installed mine today. The recommendation for the "stealth" option with a catless downpipe was spot on. I was worried it would be too quiet, but that is not the case. Zero highway drone. Well done MAP.
So glad to get feedback from someone with the stealth option, thanks for posting this! I have a catless downpipe waiting to go on once my exhaust comes in and this is exactly what I wanted to hear :thumbsup:
Sponsored

KevinB

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Oh no, I didnt catch that recommendation. I'm catless with the street option on order. I hope it sounds great.

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh no, I didnt catch that recommendation. I'm catless with the street option on order. I hope it sounds great.
Let me know how you like it once you get it installed. I have the street and want to go catless DP

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It sounds really good, it's just loud. I'm going to try switching over to catted DP to see if it brings the noise intensity down.

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Let me know how you like it once you get it installed. I have the street and want to go catless DP
When I get my catted DP, do you want to buy my catless PRL DP? lol (going be about a month til I get the DP per PRL)

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It sounds really good, it's just loud. I'm going to try switching over to catted DP to see if it brings the noise intensity down.
Do you have any in-cabin drone at highway speeds? I'm running a catless RV6 DP and am curious.

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I get my catted DP, do you want to buy my catless PRL DP? lol (going be about a month til I get the DP per PRL)
How much would you sell it for?

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Dang $280 you can buy a new one and the new version at that
Then go buy it new! 280 also doesn’t include the shipping you pay so it’s over 300. But I’m not here to sell at the moment. I was just answering a question.

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Christmas sale of 15% in 4 days
That 15% is for Type R and Accord DPs only.
Theres the 10% off site wide sale as well, but at 285 for a catless DP, thats still 256 not including shipping.

I wouldn't even be able to send out a DP until a month from now since mine is still being fabbed, so it would definitely be more beneficial if you just bought straight from them as well. I was just offering my DP since someone brought up being in the market for one in the near future. I'm not seriously entertaining a sale on my end until I can actually provide a product.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.