***MAPerformance Civic SI 1.5t Catback Release and Group Buy!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Received my package this morning and took a quick peak at the muffler at lunch......Burnt Blue tips. I did not have time to go through everything and check the rest of the parts.

If the exhausts weren't done yet why did they start shipping? I don't even know what to say anymore man....
Sponsored

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
It's not an issue if it was done or not. There were notes that your's had to go to coating, and was missed. There were two that were missed. Yours was one of them. I am extremely sorry for the mistakes, but I have informed you several times of what options you have. Just let me know, and we can work with you.

Received my package this morning and took a quick peak at the muffler at lunch......Burnt Blue tips. I did not have time to go through everything and check the rest of the parts.

If the exhausts weren't done yet why did they start shipping? I don't even know what to say anymore man....

Gagerr

Energy green ;)
First Name
Gage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another month till I get the black tip exhaust probably yay:)

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@MAPerformance / Ian

"Working with customers? Repeat after me: not every customer is worth having."

This was an exact quote from one of the principals of an audio company, and one where I have bought several components, in regards to difficult customers. Come on people, sometimes stuff happens. They aren't necessarily out to screw you. Deal with people the way you would like to be dealt with. Plus, it's the holidays, show your fellow man some forgiveness!

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed mine today. The recommendation for the "stealth" option with a catless downpipe was spot on. I was worried it would be too quiet, but that is not the case. Zero highway drone. Well done MAP.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Glad to hear!

Installed mine today. The recommendation for the "stealth" option with a catless downpipe was spot on. I was worried it would be too quiet, but that is not the case. Zero highway drone. Well done MAP.

fretcrazy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ABM Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So much negativity floating around these recent posts...let's change that for at least one.

Did I have a missing midpipe section when it first arrived? Yes. Did they have one AT MY DOORSTEP no less than 24hrs after informing MAP Customer service? Also a resounding YES. This wasn't some botched launch, a 'bait and switch' scheme nor some cynical subversive plot to dash the hopes of all CivicX owners. Minor mistakes were made, as with any company doing a product launch of this magnitude. It's not the very, very (very) minor mistakes we should focus on, rather HOW they stepped up to the plate and handled these issues in amazing fashion. Communication from the entire support team is better than I've ever experienced with any vendor, auto-accessories or otherwise, and I tip my hat to ALL you beautiful people at MAPerformance. :thumbsup:

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Patiently waiting at my #29 spot on the list. I have no praise to give as I have nothing to show for my $ as of yet. I look forward to a quality Turbo back system that hopefully arrives soon. That is all :D

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Very much appreciated sir. I know it's tough to spend this amount of money, wait longer than was told, to receiving something you didn't even order. Or missing a part to get it installed. I would just as equally be disappointed. But we honestly DO care. It's heart breaking when we think we made every step to eliminate any issues, just to find one slip behind the cracks. But as he said, this is a massive group buy. Lots of different configurations, tip options, and two different chassis. I caught Daelen this morning go over the entire system with our shipping guys again, ensuring that we are learning from this.

Honda Civic 10th gen ***MAPerformance Civic SI 1.5t Catback Release and Group Buy!*** 48053252_10156528540162247_672573285640175616_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1

So much negativity floating around these recent posts...let's change that for at least one.

Did I have a missing midpipe section when it first arrived? Yes. Did they have one AT MY DOORSTEP no less than 24hrs after informing MAP Customer service? Also a resounding YES. This wasn't some botched launch, a 'bait and switch' scheme nor some cynical subversive plot to dash the hopes of all CivicX owners. Minor mistakes were made, as with any company doing a product launch of this magnitude. It's not the very, very (very) minor mistakes we should focus on, rather HOW they stepped up to the plate and handled these issues in amazing fashion. Communication from the entire support team is better than I've ever experienced with any vendor, auto-accessories or otherwise, and I tip my hat to ALL you beautiful people at MAPerformance. :thumbsup:

Uncle Si

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FC1 Si / '16 Triumph ST3 R
Country flag
Same here man.
I've worked in manufacturing for 20 years and these things happen. It's how you respond to your mistakes that make or break you.
I know there are people at MAP that feel bad about this and it hurt their bottom line. They have handled these hiccups in the best way possible. I'm sure they've tweaked their process in order to limit future mistakes of this kind.
just the nature of the business.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.