Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
42887349_10156362760082247_4013204251537833984_o.jpg

MAPerformance Civic SI Coupe and Sedan Catback Exhaust Release and Group Buy!

It's finally here! Eight months in the making, dozens of configurations, muffler styles, resonator styles, tip styles until we got this right. And we are excited to finally be able to release this to the public!

Modern Automotive Performance is no stranger to designing high performance exhausts for modern turbocharged vehicles, but for the 2017+ Civic Si, we decided to go straight to the owners to determine what they wanted most in an exhaust solution:

Performance:

Owners demand performance and performance is enhanced by decreasing the energy and effort that is required for exhaust gasses to pass through a system. To reduce restrictions, we used 3” inch diameter stainless steel tubing and meticulously designed the system with smooth, mandrel bent routing. We also designed the long legs of the mid pipe on our CNC mandrel bender to minimize the amount of sections that had to be welded together, further decreasing areas which might create flow robbing turbulence.

Quality:

What you can control, in house, ultimately dictates the quality of the final product. Few other companies use in-house mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, but we do. Even though our state of the art mandrel bender is CNC programmed, we even go a step further to measure the accuracy of each bend upon completion. From there, we carefully mock up our exhausts on our custom-built in-house jigs to ensure the most accurate fitment possible. Next, our expert fabricators TIG weld each flange and joint with their superior back-purging techniques to ensure each weld lasts as long as the life of the car, while never leaking. Finally, each weld is inspected for imperfections before being sent off to our shipping department for shipment around the globe!

26238952_10156342814645139_5775287257894127194_n.jpg

Made from high quality 304 Stainless Steel our 10th Gen Civic X 1.5T catback is a rare find. Most exhaust systems on the market are made from an inferior 409 Stainless and are prone to surface rust over time. Designed with performance and longevity in mind we're certain anyone in the market for a 10th Gen Civic X 1.5T catback will be extremely pleased with the performance gains and exhaust sound of this system.

Sound:

When it comes to the 10th Gen Civic X 1.5T catback exhausts, few things matter as much as sound. Other companies design an exhaust for performance and fitment, but the resulting tone simply becomes the result. Here at Modern Automotive Performance, we take care to focus on the little details in order to bring out the best in each and every catback we build.

That's just part of what makes the Modern Automotive Performance 10th Gen Civic X 1.5T Catback special. Of course, the sound it creates is nothing to shy away from either. You'll get an aggressive, throaty roar with the addition of a few extra ponies.

A unique feature of the Modern Automotive Performance 10th Gen Civic X 1.5T Catback, is the offering of Multiple Options when it comes to the sound of our system. Every unit will come with a single resonated mid section, from there we have 3 tip options that are easily switched with a single 3” V-Band connection:

DSC_1018.jpg

Stealth - The addition of a Twin Ultra Quiet tip will be our most docile option. This is for the customer looking for the performance of an aftermarket catback, but the sound of an OEM+ style exhaust sure to keep the neighbors happy, nearly zero sound in the car when cruising at freeway speeds. Finished with our Quad 3” Tip this is sure to look the part, while also sounding great.
Retail: Coupe/Sedan with factory front pipe, polished or burnt tips- $949.99

DSC_1019.jpg

Street - The addition of a Single Ultra Quiet tip will be our middle of the road design, quiet enough to comfortably take the car on a long road trip, while also producing a more aggressive sound when driving the car the way it's meant to be driven. The Street tip has been our most popular design among Beta testers and Staff alike. Finished with our Quad 3” Tip, this is for those of you looking to get the performance, and up the sound a bit while still keeping the neighborhood happy (For the most part). Eliminating drone at freeway speeds this is the perfect all around catback.
Retail: Coupe/Sedan with factory front pipe, polished or burnt tips- $799.00

DSC_1020.jpg

Race - The tip for someone that wants to be loud and proud of their Civic X 1.5T, A 3” Straight pipe split to our Quad 3” Tips is a sure way to make sure they hear you. This setup will produce the most sound, but surprisingly is for the most part still very driveable day to day, even more so if you have the factory restrictive catalytic converter in place. This tip setup will have slightly more rasp than the other options, but nothing we would consider unbearable.
Race: Coupe/Sedan with factory front pipe, polished and burnt tips- $699.99

Sound Clip Video:

Another Unique feature with our system is the ability to eliminate the factory 3 Bolt connections on the front of the catback and the rear of the front pipe. We offer the “For use with MAP Front Pipe” option that connects to the front of the midpipe section via V-Band, and then goes to the V-Band connection out the MAP Civic X front pipe, offering the least restrictive catback on the market for the Civic X 1.5T

HDAX-CBE-F1.jpg

For those of you who are simply looking for just the catback by itself, and wish to bolt it to the OEM front pipe, we have you covered as well using the OEM 3-bolt style flange:

DSC_1026.jpg

Another benefit of the MAP system is going to be weight savings:

• MAP Stealth - Coupe - 43lbs

• MAP Street - Coupe - 37lbs

• MAP Race - Coupe - 32lbs

• Greddy - Coupe - 44lbs

• Stock - Coupe - 41lbs

• MAP Stealth - Sedan - 45lbs

• MAP Street - Sedan - 39lbs

• MAP Race - Sedan - 34lbs

• Stock - Sedan - 43lbs

DSC_1016.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

DSC_1014.jpg

Disclaimer: This product is intended for off road use only. As sound level and emissions laws vary based on location please consult your local authorities for additional information.

Group buy tier:

Ok everyone, here is how this is going to go. Each coupe and sedan will have up to 12 different combinations to chose from:

1-5 units = 10% off
6-10 units = 15% off
10+ units = 20% off

If you purchase our catback exhaust and our downpipe/front pipe = 25% off package deal

MAP downpipe/front pipe/catback = 30% off package deal

Of course with any combination you choose, you will receive our MAP OTS tune file for free. Each tune will be specific to the hardware configuration. We support both KTuner and Hondata platforms.

You will have 2 weeks until the deadline. ETA for manufacturing will take 2-4 weeks.

50% of retail cost will be due as a down payment, with a balance due at the end of the 2 week group buy.

Shipping will be free to all lower 48 states. International or HI & AK will require a custom quote. You can PM me, or email us for that.

Thanks for reading! And PM or email us if you are interested, or if you have any other questions at all.

Sedan:
https://www.maperformance.com/produ...vic-si-sedan-hdax-cbe-sn?utm_source=SiExhaust
Coupe:
https://www.maperformance.com/products/map-catback-exhaust-2017-honda-civic-si-coupe-hdax-cbe-cpe

To get into the group buy, send me a DM/PM here, and I can get you set up. OTHERWISE, you can also give us a call: 1.888.MAPERFORMANCE and mention this group buy. Our entire sales staff is up to speed on the particulars of the group buy and we are looking forward to hearing from you!

Group Buy List:
  1. Jeffrey Krall (Street/Coupe/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  2. Jon-Thomas Lee (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  3. Christopher Segovia (Coupe/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  4. Chad Copeland (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  5. Matt Mandarino (Coupe/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  6. William Featherstone (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips/Intake) *Paid in full*
  7. Nickolaus Hartsell (Coupe/Catless DP/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  8. Ramy Gabriel (Coupe/Stealth/Black Tips/Intake) *Paid in full*
  9. Kevin Beckley (Coupe/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  10. Anthony Guevara (Coupe/Catted DP/FP/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  11. Sam Karp (Sedan/Race/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  12. CrippleRipple (Sedan/Stealth/Black Tips/Front pipe/Intake) *Paid in full*
  13. Tyler Wilson (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  14. Eric Halvorsen (Sedan/Stealth/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  15. Peter Harrill (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips/Intake) *Paid in full*
  16. Brian Guy (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips/Catted DP/Front pipe) *Paid in full*
  17. Shane Linarez (Sedan/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  18. Sam Amodeo (Coupe/Race/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  19. Demis Camacho (Sedan/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  20. Tim Black (Coupe/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  21. Shamar Foster (Sedan/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  22. Brendan Khan (Coupe/Street/Polished Tips) *Paid in full*
  23. Jonathan Contreras (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips/FP) *Paid in full*
  24. Jonathan Yee (Sedan/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  25. Michael Iannelli (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips/Catted DP/FP/Intake) *Paid in full*
  26. Travis McDowell (Sedan/Street/Polished Tips) *Paid in full*
  27. Jeffrey Glynn (Coupe/Street/Polished Tips) *Paid in full)
  28. Ricky Erdman (Sedan/Race/Burt Tips) *Paid in full*
  29. John Carter (Sedan/Street/Black Tips/Catted DP/Front pipe) *Paid in full*
  30. Alec Wiswell (Coupe/Stealth/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  31. Robby Sithideth (Sedan/Street/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*
  32. N0TYPR (Coupe/Catted DP/FP/Street/Blue Tips) *Paid in full*
  33. Ryan Caravella (Sedan/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  34. John 105325 (Sedan/Race/Black Tips/KTuner) *Paid in full*
  35. Joshua Larrison (Sedan/Street/Black Tips/Catted DP/Front Pipe) *Paid in full*
  36. Gage Roelle (Coupe/Street/Black Tips) *Paid in full*
  37. Ryan Pear (Coupe/Race/Burnt Tips) *Paid in full*

Last edited:

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Question - I set my car as COUPE on the site, but it still shows the model of the exhaust as "MAP CATBACK EXHAUST | 2017+ HONDA CIVIC SI SEDAN (HDAX-CBE-SN)"
Is it a universal fit?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up. It should not be doing that. The mid pipes are the same for the coupe and sedan, but the rear section will be specific to the sedan or coupe. I will get with my website guy on this.

Question - I set my car as COUPE on the site, but it still shows the model of the exhaust as "MAP CATBACK EXHAUST | 2017+ HONDA CIVIC SI SEDAN (HDAX-CBE-SN)"
Is it a universal fit?

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I clicked the link and exhaust was set on sedan.
I changed my car to coupe and it like automatically reloaded the page and the exhaust was still set to sedan.
I closed out of my browser and manually browsed into the coupe exhaust and got it from there.
You should just also link this in your original post you only have the sedan up: https://www.maperformance.com/colle...xhaust-2017-honda-civic-si-coupe-hdax-cbe-cpe

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
All fixed... there should be a separate link for the Sedan and for the Coupe... now posted!

I clicked the link and exhaust was set on sedan.
I changed my car to coupe and it like automatically reloaded the page and the exhaust was still set to sedan.
I closed out of my browser and manually browsed into the coupe exhaust and got it from there.
You should just also link this in your original post you only have the sedan up: https://www.maperformance.com/colle...xhaust-2017-honda-civic-si-coupe-hdax-cbe-cpe

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
That's a great question! To get into the group buy, you send me a PM... and will set up all the details for you!

How do we go about getting into the group buy?

Boss240

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2018 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Damn wish there was a group buy on the axle back portion too.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw once or twice that we may could expect decibel ratings on each option. That would really help me make a choice as to which option may be best for me, if you guys have that available.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I do believe we have this data. I will follow up on Monday!

I saw once or twice that we may could expect decibel ratings on each option. That would really help me make a choice as to which option may be best for me, if you guys have that available.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Thanks for the PMs everyone! Im home chillin with the Wife for the weekend. But I will follow up with everyone on Monday, and get the list updated!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.