MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Yeah I think the tip preference is all over the place so something that has replaceable tops would get the most attention. I prefer a subtle two round tip design similar to the sport hatch though I don't mind the two rectangleish tip design. Just my drop in the big bucket of preference.
We do have a double tip design! It's mounted on the car right now actually. I'll try to swing back in a little bit and get some pictures to upload.

I will second the OEM style!!!!!
We are trying to figure out how to do this, the way the factory tips are designed would be pretty hard to retain. We are exploring factory style tip designs but on the surface, full transparency, that tip design is significantly more expensive than just using a round tip design. So if we go down this route it will definitely be the most expensive tip option.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
We do have a double tip design! It's mounted on the car right now actually. I'll try to swing back in a little bit and get some pictures to upload.

We are trying to figure out how to do this, the way the factory tips are designed would be pretty hard to retain. We are exploring factory style tip designs but on the surface, full transparency, that tip design is significantly more expensive than just using a round tip design. So if we go down this route it will definitely be the most expensive tip option.
Thanks!!! Quad it is!!!!!!!! That's HOT!!!!!

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag
Looking forward to the "other trim levels" part. I've been waiting for EX-t coupe exhausts :)

CivicX_Si_VTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2015 Lexus RC350
Country flag

Pics on the dual tip......:coffee:

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm more interested in the dual myself...quad tips are a bit much.
waiting for the pics! hopefully they're dual-oval to fill up the cutout

AngryECW

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Sedan, 1996 Acura Integra GSR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Please make the tri-tip for the sedan

Vincentbrown65

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
When will you have a sedan version ready to buy?

Btw, I really like the quad tip version you have pictured:bow:

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag

Sorry for the delay guys! Been really busy so I haven't been able to monitor this all the time. We have a custom catback on it right now for the time being, I'll see if my media guy took any pictures of the other tip designs! As for the Sedan, one we finish up the coupe it will be a matter of finding someone local that has a sedan for us to design it on. So I won't have a solid ETA on that at this time.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Sorry for the delay guys! Been really busy so I haven't been able to monitor this all the time. We have a custom catback on it right now for the time being, I'll see if my media guy took any pictures of the other tip designs! As for the Sedan, one we finish up the coupe it will be a matter of finding someone local that has a sedan for us to design it on. So I won't have a solid ETA on that at this time.
In for pictures

gugatime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the quad tips but i think i need to see more pictures of them with the car on the ground at different angles.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.