MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I think 27won is extremely smart about their target HP levels... from a daily driving perspective, I can honestly say that I was personally happiest with the car when it was cruising around at 350WHP
Sponsored

givemeadollar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I think 27won is extremely smart about their target HP levels... from a daily driving perspective, I can honestly say that I was personally happiest with the car when it was cruising around at 350WHP
So is it safe to assume your platform will be capable of 350+? And on to the more important question of can I get the turbo in black?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I just wanted to share some beautiful production pictures with you guys! I am coordinating with manufacturing to get an initial batch of these into production.

Honda Civic 10th gen MAP Product Preview #2 - Billet Endtank Intercooler for 1.5T Civic DSC_7506

Honda Civic 10th gen MAP Product Preview #2 - Billet Endtank Intercooler for 1.5T Civic DSC_7505

Honda Civic 10th gen MAP Product Preview #2 - Billet Endtank Intercooler for 1.5T Civic DSC_7504

I want to have these ready to ship ASAP for you guys! Give me feedback, PLEASE!

Rogue7

Rogue SI
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infiniti FX35, 2018 Civic Si, 2017 Honda Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've already pitched this idea a while back (maybe December 2018) but you should totally do a black stencil of the "MAP" with the gear around it on the intercooler face, I think that would be awesome. I've been saving and waiting for this to get an announcement of release, patience, a killer.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
I've already pitched this idea a while back (maybe December 2018) but you should totally do a black stencil of the "MAP" with the gear around it on the intercooler face, I think that would be awesome. I've been saving and waiting for this to get an announcement of release, patience, a killer.
i will see if we cam make that an option, thank for being patient
i am as anxious as you are!

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I just wanted to share some beautiful production pictures with you guys! I am coordinating with manufacturing to get an initial batch of these into production.

DSC_7506.jpg

DSC_7505.jpg

DSC_7504.jpg

I want to have these ready to ship ASAP for you guys! Give me feedback, PLEASE!
Where do I send my money? I want one that mates up to stock piping and yours looks like the most well thought out so far.

(In all seriousness though, when would a stock-compatible IC be hitting the market?)

Mishimoto is nice but it seems like they may have oversized the core a bit, based on the torque dip they show in some of their charts.

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Will be buying an intercooler soon, if this comes out by then, would definitely consider this one. Offer as shown, silver without any logos please! other companies sell ONLY with logo or black.
By the way, impressive numbers, especially getting actually LOWER pressure drop than factory.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Where do I send my money? I want one that mates up to stock piping and yours looks like the most well thought out so far.

(In all seriousness though, when would a stock-compatible IC be hitting the market?)

Mishimoto is nice but it seems like they may have oversized the core a bit, based on the torque dip they show in some of their charts.
Hahahaha, yup our intercooler would bolt right up to stock piping as well as our piping and vice versa, i dont have an Eta on when it would be getting released but it should be very soon

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Will be buying an intercooler soon, if this comes out by then, would definitely consider this one. Offer as shown, silver without any logos please! other companies sell ONLY with logo or black.
By the way, impressive numbers, especially getting actually LOWER pressure drop than factory.
ill try and see if we can have options for this intercooler, like stencil, no stencil, raw or coated

tsuarez73

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The want for this intercooler is so high! Might as well have matching parts, map intake and exhaust so far:thumbsup:

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
The want for this intercooler is so high! Might as well have matching parts, map intake and exhaust so far:thumbsup:
All MAP everthing!!!

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen MAP Product Preview #2 - Billet Endtank Intercooler for 1.5T Civic CWJtZ5AUYAAnNcy

Ambient of 111 today, can't imagine what my IAT's were as I was sitting in traffic but the heat soak is getting really bad.

Are we talking weeks or months here before release?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Status