CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I'm not going to lie this thing sounds great. I just can't justify spending that much for some sound. Maybe after I see what else is available when others finally release theirs. I already jumped on the injen cai and wish I waited for prl.
You don’t like the Injen? I personally enjoy mine

polished1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Country flag
A friend is trying to talk me into getting a delete instead of an exhaust system such as this. The price difference is pretty big but from the delete videos I've seen they sound ok. The question becomes is the sound really worth the price tag, and one advertisement video with just reving and added edm music doesn't help to clarify shit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CStew81

CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
A friend is trying to talk me into getting a delete instead of an exhaust system such as this. The price difference is pretty big but from the delete videos I've seen they sound fart canny. The question becomes is the sound really worth the price tag, and one advertisement video with just reving and added edm music doesn't help to clarify shit.
Yeah I hated the video, I personally don't want to do just the muffler delete it doesn't sound good in my opinion.

jgooooo

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, Miata NA
It looks nice, the video is shit though. Was hoping for actual drive sounds not this edm music in the background with the same rev over and over

Greencobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si 2016 Mazda CX-9
You don’t like the Injen? I personally enjoy mine
It's not that I don't like it. They all do the same basic thing. I'm going to prl Motorsports on Wednesday they are installing my down and front pipe. It's going be kinda weird opening the hood to a red intake. I'm excited to go I might take pictures and make a thread out of it.

ClemsonPatriot

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow! That is the best sounding exhaust I've heard. Why have music playing at the same time though?

I had a deep, loud exhaust on my EJ8 and I am hesitant to increase the cabin exhaust noise/drone too much. I really wish companies or a third party would set up mics in side the car and do a before/after test of the decibel level and overall sound. Anyone know if this has been done?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag