First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know what the OEM exhaust system weighs (cat back) so its apples to apples. This Magnaflow says 56lbs.

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
Sounds good, its not obnoxiously loud and even better is the dual tips out the back getting rid of the oem usb tip.

Mogadee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Mazdaspeed 3, '17 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
Just make sure it is the correct one. The coupe and sedan have different mount points with the coupe being a bit shorter. I believe this Magnaflow is for the sedan.

Hondapartsnetwork has weights for coupe and sedan at 42.3 lbs and 43.7 lbs.

polished1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Country flag
Sounds very deep, would love to hear some acceleration and down shifting.

Very interested, but seems expensive compared to others so far.

9civic10

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si
I've never gotten an exhaust on any car . I think I will tho with this one . Probably in spring . It's just too quiet

OP
OP
CStew81

CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Does anyone know if the PRL down/front pipe sound good enough that you don't need a cat back?

REDRAGN53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Civic now..
Wow...it is crazy there was no hype building up this this release. I'm glad options are starting to come out!

I'm almost tempted to just have an exhaust shop fabricate me new exhaust tips for style since aftermarket is really just for sound/style anyways.

OP
OP
CStew81

CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Wow...it is crazy there was no hype building up this this release. I'm glad options are starting to come out!

I'm almost tempted to just have an exhaust shop fabricate me new exhaust tips for style since aftermarket is really just for sound/style anyways.
You and I are thinking the exact same thing about how there was absolutely no hype about this. That’s why I thought it was weird when it popped up after typing in the part number.

I am also tempted to get fabricated tips and I just run the PRL down and front pipes so I get some noise but also a lot of gain out of it. More gain then I would with just a cat back.

REDRAGN53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Civic now..
You and I are thinking the exact same thing about how there was absolutely no hype about this. That’s why I thought it was weird when it popped up after typing in the part number.

I am also tempted to get fabricated tips and I just run the PRL down and front pipes so I get some noise but also a lot of gain out of it. More gain then I would with just a cat back.
Exactly...spend the money on the PRL parts that will make more power! That's the plan...

Greencobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si 2016 Mazda CX-9
I'm not going to lie this thing sounds great. I just can't justify spending that much for some sound. Maybe after I see what else is available when others finally release theirs. I already jumped on the injen cai and wish I waited for prl.