Magnaflow Exhaust on the Hatchback Civic EX?

cmnuwin

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback EX 2017
Country flag
Hi! I don't post here often and I'm pretty inexperienced with cars BUT I was wondering about the Magnaflow 19373 Exhaust. I drive a Honda Civic Hatchaback EX and I know that the underbody spoiler on the EX probably conflicts with a center outlet exhaust but I'm getting a different bottom spoiler that actually does have a center outlet exhaust cut-out (a partial Type R rear bumper conversion). Now I know that the exhaust is made for the Sport Trim and I know that the Sport exhaust is nonconvertible to the EX because of the spare tire height difference but will Magnaflow give me better luck? I was in a hit and run that ruined my rear bumper and I don't want to go to a body shop so I figured why not personalize my car a bit. If it doesn't work would anybody mind presenting some other options? I want a center outlet exhaust because of the underbody spoiler I have and I feel like a random gap there will look extremely dumb haha

Magnaflow Exhaust - https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19373
Underbody Spoiler - https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-2016-2...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
Sponsored

R3D5IVE

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback MT6, 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road MT5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, I'm in a similar situation with exhaust. I've been trying to figure out all sorts of rear end mods, exhaust options, etc since I got my car. I still can't come up with any good ideas. There are some shops in Thailand doing pretty cool rear end conversions with centre exhaust, but good luck getting anything into north america. I would try working with some exhaust shops for options, but I live in a small town and the closest shop is 3 hours round trip. Whatever I do, I want it to be bolt on so I can do all the work myself.

If you figure anything out, let me know. Best idea I have so far is putting a rear fog light in the centre and doing a single piped exhaust to a single muffler with a downturn tip.