2.0L Magnaflow 19313

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
Apologies for the noob question, but does anyone know if this has any effect in terms of HP gains?

Scarbcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I'm not clear on what the 19313 actually fits?

Will this fit an LX Coupe that has factory single-exhaust without any custom fabrication?
I would recommend calling magnaflow support to be sure

Scarbcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Apologies for the noob question, but does anyone know if this has any effect in terms of HP gains?
To be completely honest with you i cannot remember but i think it was around like 7HP, looking to couple it with the AEM cold air intake to maximize

dgordon7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX - 6MT
Country flag
Esteemed board, reviving and old thread here = has anyone installed this on a 2018 lx sedan? From the input, it seems the only issue is the driver side = but the kit shows a bracket which comes with the kit to support the "new" driver side pipes. Many thanks - there's some good sales on now and would like to partake if it fits and can work on the normally aspirated 2.0 sedans. Thanks.

Dave

dingeesboy

Stacerino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 2012 Nissan Quest 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have it on my 1.5t sedan. id say 3-5 HP realistically.
it sounds nice at low rpm's and not loud or raspy at highway speeds

spiikey1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS
Country flag
i have it on my 1.5t sedan. id say 3-5 HP realistically.
it sounds nice at low rpm's and not loud or raspy at highway speeds
I was under the impression that there are no gains on exhausts because the stock exhaust is fine?

Only get gains from front/downpipe, intake, intercooler and tune?

Keen to see Ktuner support on this exhaust. I am still planning my build, have to hit 10,000 kms first before i do any mods haha.

This coupled with the mishimoto intake (cai) will sound amazing i think, love that the idle is so silent!

Any more vids cruising or pulls?

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I really like the way that magnaflow sounds. I think that’s next on my list. And with my manual transmission it should sound good going through the gears

Leob332

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic lx 2.0 sedan
Country flag
I ended up installing the 19313 system over the weekend, but since my car is an ex model the stock exhaust was one exit and this resulted in the passenger side being easy to mount. The exhaust shop I went to was able to create a custom flange and mount the driver side without welding, definitely a noticeable difference over the stock exhaust. Can post voice clips if anyone is interested.
I tried to have the magnaflow 19313 set up installed this weekend. Apparently it was to short by 12" or so. I had the muffler shop reinstall old set up. Anyone have any ideas why the set up was by far to short. Scarbcivic, did you have to customize your set up to get correct length?

2017 sedan 2.0 lx

josiah786

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6spMT 2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Hey Leob,

The reason why this magnaflow exhaust didn't/doesn't fit is because it is designed for the 2 door coupe. I did not realize this when I made the purchase and had the exhaust shop finish the installation by extending the muffler hanger and tips out. If you look at the first page in this thread you'll see pictures where the muffler does not line up with the hanger by about 8 inches.

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
purchased this exhaust from Magnaflow for my 2019 civic coupe lx. They included a bracket in the box to allow me to mount the driverside of the exhaust since the lx coupe only has an exhaust on the passenger side. Installation required zero modifications or fabrications. Sounds so good paired with my rv6 high flow cat.

Slyster9

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 civic cvt lx
Country flag
purchased this exhaust from Magnaflow for my 2019 civic coupe lx. They included a bracket in the box to allow me to mount the driverside of the exhaust since the lx coupe only has an exhaust on the passenger side. Installation required zero modifications or fabrications. Sounds so good paired with my rv6 high flow cat.
video of what it sounds like???