LX trim Sedan available with manual transmission?

Dularn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Country flag
On Honda’s website, it seems like the manual transmission is only available on the Sport trim, whereas it is no longer available on the LX trim, unlike the 2019 models. However, I have seen a few 2020 LX sedans with the 6-speed on some dealer websites. Does anyone know if it’s actually still available?
Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe 2019 Pilot EX-L
Country flag
On Honda’s website, it seems like the manual transmission is only available on the Sport trim, whereas it is no longer available on the LX trim, unlike the 2019 models. However, I have seen a few 2020 LX sedans with the 6-speed on some dealer websites. Does anyone know if it’s actually still available?
LX Sedans you can still get a 6MT. Coupes you have to get the Sport

OP
OP

Dularn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Country flag
Are there any particular dealerships in the U.S. that would be more likely to have them in inventory? The only one I ever see them is on is at Norma Reeves Honda in Cerritos CA. And I live in Georgia. I search the websites of dealers frequently in the Atlanta and Jacksonville FL area, and occasionally I’ll see a few with the Sport trim, but not the LX (I’ve seen one once at a dealer in Tampa, but have yet to see one again).

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe 2019 Pilot EX-L
Country flag
Are there any particular dealerships in the U.S. that would be more likely to have them in inventory? The only one I ever see them is on is at Norma Reeves Honda in Cerritos CA. And I live in Georgia. I search the websites of dealers frequently in the Atlanta and Jacksonville FL area, and occasionally I’ll see a few with the Sport trim, but not the LX (I’ve seen one once at a dealer in Tampa, but have yet to see one again).
As far as I know, Honda’s production numbers are very low on LX 6MT. If you talk to your local dealer and are willing to possibly wait for a bit they can likely get you one. They will either trade with someone who has one on hand, incoming or on order. Just get your deal negotiated online with multiple dealers, then put a deposit down with your top 3 color choices. Unless it’s different in your region, this shouldn’t be an issue for any Honda dealer. I have located some tough to find cars for my customers if they’re willing to wait. My question to you would be: Why not just get a Sport model? Not much more money gets you some cool features and would be easier to locate.
Sponsored