tgastte

First Name
tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Not at all, no annoying dash lights, sports mode still functional and stock tires.
Sponsored

xKevSoFresh

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (BLK)
Country flag
Here is a perfect example of D2 lowering springs no error codes, no cv boot damage n daily driving it for a year with 10k miles not a damn problem! I like the drop on weddsport sa70 wheels 18x8 et36 no rubbing on factory tires.

DAEB65A2-8BE3-41D8-B1C9-A1EB96590CE5 (1).jpeg

82E7BE48-EA58-472B-9F2E-CB13C2D7D509.jpeg

86794DEC-340C-4B93-BC4B-B46B3BAB3639.jpeg
Is that lip an EZ Lip?! I thought it was the CS style lip, but after a close up to your wheel gap, I saw that your lip looked different. So was I right?! Because if it is, it really does look good as hell.

xKevSoFresh

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (BLK)
Country flag
Love the look of your car.
Are your tires stretched? Looks like it with how your wheels stick out a bit from the fender well.

Overall, looks amazingly good the way it is, colors, and wheels just makes it pop. Im thinking something like Gold MB Battles i used to have for my g37S. I think Gold,Bronze,white,Ralley Red,Electric Si Blue,, NeonGreen, etc...

I prefer the 6 to 7 spoke wheels. Accent color [Depends] will go on one of the spokes, so itll match if there's the accent pin strip like the Type R Lip Kit front&side spoilers for example.

I'm open to different designs, maybe something with a silver lip with the bolts around the edges or a smooth lip, concaved or concoved? Stretch tires just a tad bit, from past experience its helped me clear alot of wheels i thought weren't going to work, but all it took was lighter fluid, a lighter, and a tire just put on by the machine and aired up, after that spray the wheel and tire where they meet with the lighter fluid, proceed to light(Dropping match is EZer) after that... stand back to see the magic happen! Haha, anyways... I havent been very good at wheel fitment. Its literally a whole other language to me. I get so confused sometimes, but as for everything else I'm good.

Anyone have any suggestions for wheels? I want to make sure the wheels aren't cheap quality made and will bend at the smallest bump, but not a set thats gonna be $600-$800 a rim... brings back bad memories from my Subaru days... on my 2014 STi I had which they where BBS thats why plus the Subaru branding taxes on top of it.

Drop some recommendations, thoughts, ideas, and drop a pic of your 10th Gen.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

UFPRACEPHOTOS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Si sedan
Country flag
Here is a perfect example of D2 lowering springs no error codes, no cv boot damage n daily driving it for a year with 10k miles not a damn problem! I like the drop on weddsport sa70 wheels 18x8 et36 no rubbing on factory tires.

DAEB65A2-8BE3-41D8-B1C9-A1EB96590CE5 (1).jpeg

82E7BE48-EA58-472B-9F2E-CB13C2D7D509.jpeg

86794DEC-340C-4B93-BC4B-B46B3BAB3639.jpeg
Whats the drop on these? Im a motocross photog. So i already scrape spots at stock ride height 😩😵💫🧐

UFPRACEPHOTOS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Si sedan
Country flag
Eibach Pro’s here. The ripped CV boot is from the installation not the ride. There are posts all over here and FB groups talking about it.

4C8A49BD-F814-46FB-9509-7BB9795C2A31.jpeg
Is that this Eibach kit?? I need something to drop slightly. I have lip kit and skirts already. I already scrape in spots at motocross tracks, so worried about lowering too far. Even just going over speed bumps and stuff make me panic at stock height 😵💫😆

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowering 2018 Civic Si IMG_1420

tgastte

First Name
tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Whats the drop on these? Im a motocross photog. So i already scrape spots at stock ride height 😩😵💫🧐
Not sure but that was the lowest springs on the market other than coilovers..and the ride is not that bad being that low.
Sponsored