123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi
I did abit of research on different exhaust sound clip, I kind of like how Magnaflow exhaust sounds like..
However, most of the sound clip are stock pipe with the exhaust.

I have PRL catless DP & FP, anyone with such set up that runs an aftermarket exhaust?
I am not a fan of loud exhaust , any advice which aftermarket that I should go without having too loud a sound.

I do have other mod if that matters.. such as PRL cobra, PRL FMIC kit, also tuned with hondata.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
On a previous car, I had a Borla exhaust and it was a nice deep burble and only a little louder than stock.

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m running a Borla catback with a rv6 catless dp and I love it ! I’m assuming you have a stock exhaust ? The moment you add an exhaust system paired with your catless dp/fp, it’s going to loud af lol.

Last edited:

Zcfc3dc5

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si, 2002 Acura rsx type s, 2011 Nissan Titan
Country flag
Hi
I did abit of research on different exhaust sound clip, I kind of like how Magnaflow exhaust sounds like..

I have PRL catless DP & FP, anyone with such set up that runs an aftermarket exhaust?
I am not a fan of loud exhaust , any advice which aftermarket that I should go without having too loud a sound.

I do have other mod if that matters.. such as PRL cobra, PRL FMIC kit, also tuned with hondata.
The best deep sounding exhaust I’ve heard for the new 10th gen so far is the hks hi power which is what I’m going to run.

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m running a Borla catback with a rv6 catless dp and I love it ! I’m assuming you have a stock exhaust ? The moment you add an exhaust system paired with your catless dp/fp, it’s going to loud af lol.
Could you take a sound clip for me to see how loud it get for your borla with RV6 catless?

I also like borla but it seems quite loud..
I am considering
Borla
Magnaflow
Hks

LightX

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Check my exhaust on instagram, @type_sport. It sounds better in person imo, better than borla,greddy,invidia(3-tip) that i've heard in person but on cvt hatches lol

afe catted downpipe paired with thermal r&d exhaust.

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
I have an invidia R400, albeit with stock downpipe/frontpipe. It's pretty quiet as is, but it gives a nice low tone. Here's a sound clip.

I know @Kane666 is running the PRL pipes with this exhaust, unfortunately there aren't many videos to really show the sound lol

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi

i have the same setup, no fmic, its louder than i thought itd be. im sound deadening the trunk
Sponsored