r_rated_ctr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Seen a white CTR on Scenic Hwy this morning pulling out of the Chevron station. That anyone on here?

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Close to pulling the trigger on a 2020 sport hatch, couple of questions.

First, the 27WON CAI has a channel that goes down low to the ground and picks up more air from the road, does anyone have this or know of an issue with driving through flooded streets and getting hydro locked? They designed it for the filter to be in the engine bay, but the only opening coming from the filter is all the way low to the ground. Would this be an issue when driving through those flooded nola streets? Also I'm debating either 27WON or Mishimoto intake.

Second, I want to get exhaust and debating either the Greddy SP (Not the DD, too loud) or the 27WON exhaust. For the 27WON they have the option to add the front pipe and full turbo back, what exactly is the full turbo back, and would I be fine with just the bolt on without it? I'm mainly looking for sound.

r_rated_ctr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
If the hatch intake from 27Won is the same like the Si was (not sure cuz I've only owned a Si and now a Type R), then theres an opening up top as well just for that reason. You can have the whole tube under water and it will then pull air from up top as it's the easiest direction.

Exhaust consist of a few parts.
Coming directly off the turbo is the downpipe.
From there it connects to the front pipe.
From there is the exhaust system.

If you dont have the turbo, then it's a manifold, to the front pipe, to the exhaust. Hope that makes sense.

Triple_peaz

Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
for any of yall who live on the westbank or near it, i was just informed that they have an e85 pump located near the gretna area. i literally just purchsed my flexfuel kit because of it

Triple_peaz

Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
for any of yall who live on the westbank or near it, i was just informed that they have an e85 pump located near the gretna area. i literally just purchsed my flexfuel kit because of it

HybridRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag