cmaxcivicr

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r
Country flag
Looking for civic type R retrofit clutch and flywheel for civic si. Can someone help me how do i go about getting one? I tried contacting Emmauel via facebook but no luck getting in touch with him. If anyone interested in selling Eman's kit let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored

David228cx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
Looking for civic type R retrofit clutch and flywheel for civic si. Can someone help me how do i go about getting one? I tried contacting Emmauel via facebook but no luck getting in touch with him. If anyone interested in selling Eman's kit let me know. Thanks!
Good luck with getting someone to sell it. It seems to be the best clutch option as of now...

Heck, I'd even buy one too haha

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, same here! DM'ed repeatedly on facebook/messenger, Instagram, even emailed him. Never heard back. Can really use a nice FK8 retrofit SMF...! Having the FK8/civic SMF, means running on an OEM Type-R clutch, which can be sourced at any dealer. For daily driving there is absolutely no better solution than using an OEM clutch that can also hold torque. Hope he answers at some point

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Just gotta keep bugging him. Can't stress it enough. He is busy but he likes money just like the rest of us. He will get back to you eventually. Bug him like he is a person that owes you $5,000.

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just gotta keep bugging him. Can't stress it enough. He is busy but he likes money just like the rest of us. He will get back to you eventually. Bug him like he is a person that owes you $5,000.
Hahaha best advice yet!

milk_jug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si sedan
Country flag
hes legit, if he isn't answering its because he's busy. worth the wait if u ask me

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is what it took for me to get it. Maybe one day he will make a website of some kind to legitimize everything. The system he runs off of is flawed for the buyer.
He doesn't have to sell it you know

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
He doesn't have to sell it you know
You are very right about that. But it does not make my statement untrue. For those of us who are able to obtain his product are lucky and thankful. I am finally getting mine installed first thing Monday! Which is good cause I felt my clutch slip for the first time in 4th the other day.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You are very right about that. But it does not make my statement untrue. For those of us who are able to obtain his product are lucky and thankful. I am finally getting mine installed first thing Monday! Which is good cause I felt my clutch slip for the first time in 4th the other day.
Well you do know he works on cars lol. The retro and modified cmc are just side jobs when he has time.

milk_jug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si sedan
Country flag
Felt good right? Lol

k20z3allmotor

First Name
emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330whp HBRP FA5 8th, 16 CRZ 6spd ex, 17 rallye red Si sedan
Country flag
I’ve seen the messages and I will get back to everyone just have to catch up with current orders and start another batch after. We also now have ship now kits but they cost more and no core required
Sponsored