• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Looking for some stock parts

Ruckus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R. 2012 Honda Ruckus. 2001 civic sedan. 2012 accord sedan.
Country flag
To make a very long story short a series of unfortunate events at track event left my car a little banged up, mainly in the front/ right front area. so im looking for some help from my friends at CivicX. What I'm hoping to find is some of you guys who have upgraded your oem parts for some aftermarket and now your old parts are just collecting dust. Id love to take them off your hands! Im looking for excellent condition parts, now obviously I'm not naive i know used parts are doing to have some wear and tear but id still like to find some in decent shape. im fortunate enough to work at a dealer so i get a good discount but if i can save a few bucks and put money in someones pocket for more upgrades thats a win win.

If your'e comfortable feel free to post some pictures down below (showing all sides/condition) with an asking price (including shipping) otherwise send me a pm and ill respond when i can. Thanks in advance guys!

Parts im looking for:
Passenger side headlamp assembly - PURCHASED
Intercooler + pipe assemblies that bolt directly to the intercooler end tanks (both sides) - DEAL PENDING
Passenger side fog lamp
Passenger side engine mount (full assembly)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dapcivicek86

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
To make a very long story short a series of unfortunate events at track event left my car a little banged up, mainly in the front/ right front area. so im looking for some help from my friends at CivicX. What I'm hoping to find is some of you guys who have upgraded your oem parts for some aftermarket and now your old parts are just collecting dust. Id love to take them off your hands! Im looking for excellent condition parts, now obviously I'm not naive i know used parts are doing to have some wear and tear but id still like to find some in decent shape. im fortunate enough to work at a dealer so i get a good discount but if i can save a few bucks and put money in someones pocket for more upgrades thats a win win.

If your'e comfortable feel free to post some pictures down below (showing all sides/condition) with an asking price (including shipping) otherwise send me a pm and ill respond when i can. Thanks in advance guys!

Parts im looking for:
Passenger side headlamp assembly
Intercooler + the small pipe assemblies that bolt directly to the intercooler end tanks (both sides)
Passenger side fog lamp
Passenger side engine mount (full assembly)
Shoot me a text 908-956-1727 Jose
I have the Intercooler and a extra set of fog lights.