Looking for oem si coupe spoiler with white color!

Jackie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic coupe EX-L
Country flag
Hello everyone. I am looking for an OEM si coupe spoiler with white color for my non-si coupe!
Sponsored

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
You should just buy the OEM one it comes painted for $385 and you can try and get a good deal right now with the whole shut down. They are selling one on offer up for 200 OBO but it’s silver metallic. You would still need to get it painted

OP
OP
Jackie

Jackie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You should just buy the OEM one it comes painted for $385 and you can try and get a good deal right now with the whole shut down. They are selling one on offer up for 200 OBO but it’s silver metallic. You would still need to get it painted
Thanks man. I checked the OEM part. The $385 is only for the wing... It is around $500 with every pieces together. And I found somebody sells other color for $125, but add the price of shipping and painting is still very pricey... Without the spoiler looks good too. And you could try the type r style wing if you like it... I would like to buy yours if you decide to sell it to me.

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks man. I checked the OEM part. The $385 is only for the wing... It is around $500 with every pieces together. And I found somebody sells other color for $125, but add the price of shipping and painting is still very pricey... Without the spoiler looks good too. And you could try the type r style wing if you like it... I would like to buy yours if you decide to sell it to me.
If I do decide to sell it here soon I will make sure you are the first I let know.

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
This is literally the only reply necessary - just buy the prepainted, matching OEM. You even gave the price. Good job, good job..

OP
OP
Jackie

Jackie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

stevenmr1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
Hey did you end up installing the spoiler? I have a 2017 LX Coupe and I'm looking to do the same. But my color is taffeta white & I've only seen OEM's for White Orchid Pearl.
Sponsored