can anyone please tell me what are the best led lights for 2018
Sponsored

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Probably something with the newer Philips luxeon chips. I ordered these nighteye Philips ones (or at least they look like real Philips chips, they are so cheap I had to try them) and should have it next week probably. HID may still be better but it looks like the newer chips are better at focusing and throwing farther from everything i'm reading.

https://www.amazon.com/NIGHTEYE-Headlight-Conversion-All-one/dp/B076W4HPCF

I'm sure you could buy a better name brand with the luxeon zes chips if you wanted.

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Probably something with the newer Philips luxeon chips. I ordered these nighteye Philips ones (or at least they look like real Philips chips, they are so cheap I had to try them) and should have it next week probably. HID may still be better but it looks like the newer chips are better at focusing and throwing farther from everything i'm reading.

https://www.amazon.com/NIGHTEYE-Headlight-Conversion-All-one/dp/B076W4HPCF

I'm sure you could buy a better name brand with the luxeon zes chips if you wanted.
let me know how it turns out because the leds im using now are horrible especially on cold days the fans sound horrible

EvildoerTsui

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2019 VW Golf
Country flag
I'm currently looking for LED replacement bulb to replace my stock halogen bulb...However, I don't want to blind the on coming traffic...I'm looking at Opt-7 Fluxbeam...

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking at Opt-7 Fluxbeam...
Those are based on the older Cree LEDs. They have a Fluxbeam X that's supposed to be even higher output but still based on the Crees. I'm not sure if it's a different one or ones that are binned and driven harder. Either way, I tried CREE based Hikaris and they weren't very good. Throw was so poor they were unsafe and returned. I'd find a Philips LED based one. I've been out of town and just got back today and have to see what is available. I know Hikari is making a Philips based bulb in H11. They claim to be DOT compliant, but I'm not sure that that's *actually* true. It sounds like they tried to run a positive review scam on Amazon based on some comments there.

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm currently looking for LED replacement bulb to replace my stock halogen bulb...However, I don't want to blind the on coming traffic...I'm looking at Opt-7 Fluxbeam...
I had opt 7 fluxbeam x and they broke in 1 year but I actually loved them

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
I'm a huge fan of xenon depot HID and LED's. Top notch engineering and actual realistic stats for all their stuff. And if you have a problem, they got your back. Almost every review about them is glowing.

I have their HIDs for the low beams and Xtreme LEDs for high beams. Combined, I think I have close to 11000 lumens of light at roughly 5000K daylight coming out front compared to stock, which I think is like 3500 lumens total.

I had a problem with my first HID kit where one of the bulbs had a slight dark spot. I took a pic, emailed the dude, and he sent over a new bulb no questions asked. You won't find service like that anywhere. I bought 2 more kits from them afterwards.

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm a huge fan of xenon depot HID and LED's. Top notch engineering and actual realistic stats for all their stuff. And if you have a problem, they got your back. Almost every review about them is glowing.

I have their HIDs for the low beams and Xtreme LEDs for high beams. Combined, I think I have close to 11000 lumens of light at roughly 5000K daylight coming out front compared to stock, which I think is like 3500 lumens total.

I had a problem with my first HID kit where one of the bulbs had a slight dark spot. I took a pic, emailed the dude, and he sent over a new bulb no questions asked. You won't find service like that anywhere. I bought 2 more kits from them afterwards.
perfect im a look at reviews tonight thanks for the info

whiteboyblackcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lasfit leds have multiple options, are decent quality, and plug in like factory. No zip ties, no nonsense. And the fans are quiet. I got these ones. No complaints for $32 whatsoever. They match up with the led drls and have a decent throw. They do have other options in led chip and price range so maybe the light throw and quality are better. Hope this helps https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H...it+h11+led&dpPl=1&dpID=51SrUwm9rhL&ref=plSrch

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lasfit leds have multiple options, are decent quality, and plug in like factory. No zip ties, no nonsense. And the fans are quiet. I got these ones. No complaints for $32 whatsoever. They match up with the led drls and have a decent throw. They do have other options in led chip and price range so maybe the light throw and quality are better. Hope this helps https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H...it+h11+led&dpPl=1&dpID=51SrUwm9rhL&ref=plSrch
thanks brother!

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
I don't know what's the "best" but I have also been happy with my Lasfit bulbs. I have them in low/high/fogs and 2 of my sets are just their basic ~32 dollar kits. They are all holding up still, I hear the fans but not enough to bother me and only audible after I shut the car off and the lights stay on for a while. Plus I like the color and the price. If you want to see some pics/video of them I have some rather long winded reviews on my youtube channel (caraddict)
Sponsored