First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2019 civic coupe lx. I installed an aftermarket radio by Dasaita along with four JBL speakers. I've had this setup installed in the car since the summer and now I'm ready to install a subwoofer. What are my options for subwoofers? Are there any subs that can fit in the corners of the civic coupe trunk. Losing my trunk space is not the end of the world. Should I get an external amp with a passive speaker or should I get a sub that has an amp integrated into it? My head unit has an RCA output for a sub so I'm pretty sure I won't need a line converter. Should I have the amp in the back of the car or the front like under the glove box? If anyone has pictures of there sub installs that would be helpful too. I'd like to spend no more than 600 bucks on the sub/amp but my ideal spending point is 450.
Sponsored

Dizzlerod

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX-T
Country flag
I have a 2019 civic coupe lx. I installed an aftermarket radio by Dasaita along with four JBL speakers. I've had this setup installed in the car since the summer and now I'm ready to install a subwoofer. What are my options for subwoofers? Are there any subs that can fit in the corners of the civic coupe trunk. Losing my trunk space is not the end of the world. Should I get an external amp with a passive speaker or should I get a sub that has an amp integrated into it? My head unit has an RCA output for a sub so I'm pretty sure I won't need a line converter. Should I have the amp in the back of the car or the front like under the glove box? If anyone has pictures of there sub installs that would be helpful too. I'd like to spend no more than 600 bucks on the sub/amp but my ideal spending point is 450.
I
Check out my last post, I just installed 2 10” subwoofers that I already had, and they sound amazing!

Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for a suggestions on a sub for my civic coupe A2C27516-6F5F-488D-AFF3-1A4511A9AB1E