Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civlc LX Sedan
Country flag
Hello all,.

New owner of a '19 Civic LX. I know there is YouTube (thank goodness) for learning how to do mods, but I am zero percent mechanically inclined. Any recommended shops you know of in the DC area? The one I do know of that does it all is Elite Imports in Laurel. Any suggestions (while I continue to peruse YouTube) would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays
Sponsored

DyM

First Name
Dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had Paul from Method Automotive install my DP earlier this year, he did a good job and I've had no problems since. It's a performance oriented shop, I think he said they're gonna become a BC Racing distributor too at some point. I would recommend him out in Gaithersburg, MD:

http://methodautomotive.com/

OP
OP
10gencivlxfresh

10gencivlxfresh

Mr. Fresh
First Name
Mr. Fresh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civlc LX Sedan
Country flag
I had Paul from Method Automotive install my DP earlier this year, he did a good job and I've had no problems since. It's a performance oriented shop, I think he said they're gonna become a BC Racing distributor too at some point. I would recommend him out in Gaithersburg, MD:

http://methodautomotive.com/
Much thanks! Just visited the website - good thing that's not to bad of a drive - 41 minutes from me. I'll contact Paul...thanks.

DyM

First Name
Dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No prob. If you tell him the 10th gen fam sent you he might throw you a discount. We're AffiliationX, check us out on IG if you wanna link up with other 10th gen folks in the area.

OP
OP
10gencivlxfresh

10gencivlxfresh

Mr. Fresh
First Name
Mr. Fresh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civlc LX Sedan
Country flag
No prob. If you tell him the 10th gen fam sent you he might throw you a discount. We're AffiliationX, check us out on IG if you wanna link up with other 10th gen folks in the area.
No doubt, I will...and yeah @davie_97, the recruiter, is following me. Thanks for the heads up. I'm @blueblaze.fc2 on IG
Sponsored