Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2018 Base
Country flag
hello

This is my first post hope to get help on this topic

My LKAS AND ACC. Has been working good since I got the car back Last year. Recently I had crack on windshield and had to get the windshield replace.

Since that day when I turn my AAC, LKAS and lane departure my car doesn’t stay in the center it keeps drifting left.

I went to windshield repair shop and they said we just replace and didn’t do anything to lane departure ..

So is there way to reset it or fix this issue ?

Thank you
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I had my windshield replaced, the dealership recommended using OEM glass. They said there are known problems people have with the sensing and aftermarket windshields

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hello

This is my first post hope to get help on this topic

My LKAS AND ACC. Has been working good since I got the car back Last year. Recently I had crack on windshield and had to get the windshield replace.

Since that day when I turn my AAC, LKAS and lane departure my car doesn’t stay in the center it keeps drifting left.

I went to windshield repair shop and they said we just replace and didn’t do anything to lane departure ..

So is there way to reset it or fix this issue ?

Thank you
You'll need to take the car in to a dealership and have them re-calibrate Honda Sensing camera. How do I know? I also replaced my windshield (OEM) and did this very thing. Cost can be from $200-400 USD. The procedure apparently can take a few hours, too. Good luck.
Sponsored