Live Pics: Civic Si Sedan @ 2017 NYIAS

thaseint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI SE
Country flag
Looks nice, prefer the sedan over the coupe myself.

Look forward to seeing what other colors this car will come in. Also would be kind of cool to see if the Civic Sport exhaust would fit on the sedan...prefer the traditional exhaust over the trapezoid look.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Cosmetically it's just a Hatch and regular sedans offspring. Performance wise it makes me want to trade in my EX for one. But i will probably keep my EX in the end. Excited to see all these in person on Tuesday!!

LoveToDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX MT, 2015 Si (RIP)
I was waiting to see these pics, especially the rear!! I was worried about it after the initial photos, with the fake vents possibly being too in your face. This really isn't bad! It's busy...but it's not bad. The center exhaust brings the attention back towards the middle. I can live with this. :)

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks nice, prefer the sedan over the coupe myself.

Look forward to seeing what other colors this car will come in. Also would be kind of cool to see if the Civic Sport exhaust would fit on the sedan...prefer the traditional exhaust over the trapezoid look.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the current exhaust style. Wished Honda would've just gone with a dual exhaust - sort of like what people have been doing by adding exhaust tips to the EX-Ts. The singular port just looks cheesy, imho.

Curtman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
adfdsfdsf
Vehicle Showcase
At first I didn't like the rear, but it looks better in these pictures.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wished Honda would've just gone with something more straightforward like this:

Honda Civic 10th gen Live Pics: Civic Si Sedan @ 2017 NYIAS 2010-acura-tsx-pic-54146-1600x1200

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
At first I didn't like the rear, but it looks better in these pictures.
Unfortunately for me, I feel the opposite. I never noticed the two rear "vents" don't bridge and connect in the middle like it does on the coupe or the hatch. Plus the exhaust trim looks bland in comparison. I'm really waiting to see it in white.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Whats the tire size for the Si? Sport HB wheels, looking like the same size tire maybe.....

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
I was waiting to see these pics, especially the rear!! I was worried about it after the initial photos, with the fake vents possibly being too in your face. This really isn't bad! It's busy...but it's not bad.
Yep, exactly my feelings. Guess I won't have to get the coupe, after all. :cool:

Now I just need to see it in white and in black, 'cause it's gonna be one of those two for me.
"Next month" sounds great! If that turns out to be the case, then Honda would be actually pretty much on-schedule (even if towards the end of it).

Whats the tire size for the Si? Sport HB wheels, looking like the same size tire maybe.....
235/40 R18
see http://www.hondanews.com/channels/c...coupe-and-sedan-in-dynamic-global-debut-video

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately for me, I feel the opposite. I never noticed the two rear "vents" don't bridge and connect in the middle like it does on the coupe or the hatch. Plus the exhaust trim looks bland in comparison. I'm really waiting to see it in white.
I think it'll look pretty awesome in white.

Honda Civic 10th gen Live Pics: Civic Si Sedan @ 2017 NYIAS ybRFtIE

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The bulbous hatch ass looks weird on the sedan.

The front matches much better IMO
Sponsored