Live Pics: Civic Si Coupe debuts at 2017 NYIAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic si
Hmm I would get one.. Don't think I need one though. My 9th gen is fine for now minus body roll.... I have been looking at the frs though.. Love that boy style
Accord coupe is an option..... Does anyone one think the exhaust should be a dual exhaust or do we see that too much...... Center exhaust was on the 9th gens concept... But I don't know it looks good either way.... I will be test driving.. My thoughts are everywhere

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Hmm I would get one.. Don't think I need one though. My 9th gen is fine for now minus body roll.... I have been looking at the frs though.. Love that boy style
Accord coupe is an option..... Does anyone one think the exhaust should be a dual exhaust or do we see that too much...... Center exhaust was on the 9th gens concept... But I don't know it looks good either way.... I will be test driving.. My thoughts are everywhere
Look around for the HFP suspension kit (if you're still stock) and I think you'll love your 9th again. I have it on my 8th and it was a huge improvement.

Wizerud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mini Clubman S All4
Love the blue. Reminds me a lot of the Fiji Blue on my old 08 Si as well as on the Mugen edition.

Lume80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord sport
Country flag
Just been wondering since the EX-T ran on dyno at 190HP and 190 TQ instead of the less HP and less TQ that Honda claimed, if this Si will run higher output than they are telling us,I know we have been hounding them on the HP of the Si, but we may have been jumping the gun a bit...If the dyno is right on the EX-T and the Si follows suit, it might well be pushing close to 220 and over 220 ft. Lbs of torque... Speculation based on hondata dyno of this engine, alot higher output than they are telling us

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Anybody heard anything about the US getting a Touring level Si with Led's? This EX level Si looks cheap. I feel it'd be a missed opportunity not to release a Touring level Si. Yes, I know classically this is the price range you'd expect. I just feel it doesn't make sense to have a Sport Touring hatch, but no Sport Touring Sedan or Coupe. But the "Sport Touring" hatch has less "Sport" capable guts than this crappy cheap looking Si. Doesn't make sense.

Who buys a 30k+ loaded Si when you can add 3 to 4K and jump to the R?

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Someone who wants a zippy daily driver with decent road manners and never wants to track their car. It's about the same gap between some models of WRX and STI but Subaru sells many more WRXs.

Wizerud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mini Clubman S All4
Yeah good luck finding an R below 40k unless you find an extremely rare one without the adaptive suspension and nav. And I bet there'll be one trim on the Si as always at around 26k. So actually a 14k real world difference.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah good luck finding an R below 40k unless you find an extremely rare one without the adaptive suspension and nav. And I bet there'll be one trim on the Si as always at around 26k. So actually a 14k real world difference.

Without adaptive suspension and Nav. Enough said .

Wizerud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mini Clubman S All4
Without adaptive suspension and Nav. Enough said .
I would actually want that package just for the upgraded stereo.

Just did a search on Autotrader for all new 2017 Golf R's within a 500 mile radius. Of the 156 hits only four are the base model and all of them are at the same dealership 428 miles away with a lowest price of 36k. Not happening.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Someone who wants a zippy daily driver with decent road manners and never wants to track their car. It's about the same gap between some models of WRX and STI but Subaru sells many more WRXs.
Do you read? I was referring if Honduh make touring Si with 30k+ sticker. If you are one of the ppl willing to pay 30K+ on Si. Well....

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I would actually want that package just for the upgraded stereo.

Just did a search on Autotrader for all new 2017 Golf R's within a 500 mile radius. Of the 156 hits only four are the base model and all of them are at the same dealership 428 miles away with a lowest price of 36k. Not happening.

I'm confused. There is only 1 model CTR which is the Touring. Nav active dampers 540w hifi are standard. If they do sell a naked CTR I think the price will be $2k lower than w/e that Mid 30k MSRP is.

GOLF R has them leather! 4WD!! CTR costs a lot less to build in comparison. Not that I like any VW cars (Porsche excluded). I wouldn't buy VW just because resale is crap.

I still don't understand how the R has anything to do with this ?

Wizerud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mini Clubman S All4
I'm confused. There is only 1 model CTR which is the Touring. Nav active dampers 540w hifi are standard. If they do sell a naked CTR I think the price will be $2k lower than w/e that Mid 30k MSRP is.

GOLF R has them leather! 4WD!! CTR costs a lot less to build in comparison. Not that I like any VW cars (Porsche excluded). I wouldn't buy VW just because resale is crap.

I still don't understand how the R has anything to do with this ?
That was completely my fault. For some reason I thought you meant the Golf R rather than the CT-R:D

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No, we also have this dark blue / violet like color in Europe. I wish it looked liked this, but it doesn't - we have the same color as you guys.
I found there are 2 different colors in different countries. The Brilliant blue in italy looks a lot like that SI.
Sponsored