License Plate

biggyb87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have pictures on how the "CA Legacy License Plate" looks on their civic?
Sponsored

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
Picking mines up on June 15th...ill post a pic if nobody does by then.

OP
OP
biggyb87

biggyb87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Picking mines up on June 15th...ill post a pic if nobody does by then.
NIce! Let me know. I bought my car only a week and a half ago and the dealershihp included the initial fee for mine. I just want to preview how it looks. I cant wait.

Chiaroscuro

Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda FC2 Sport / 2016 Honda FC2 LX
Country flag
Looking forward to see black plates on a black civic.

Last edited:

OP
OP
biggyb87

biggyb87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
When you got your legacy plates, did you have to surrender your regular license plate. The dealership made a mistake and i got the "normal" plates so Im waiting for my legacy plates

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I did have to surrender the old plates sine you have to pick up the personilzed ones at the DMV .On another vehicle I have I ordered a random / non personilzed 9/11 memorial plate and since it was mailed directly to my house I was able to keep / not surrender the old ones . Although it did say to 'destroy' the old plates cause if it somehow gets used you'll be responsible for anything that happens .

OP
OP
biggyb87

biggyb87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I did have to surrender the old plates sine you have to pick up the personilzed ones at the DMV .On another vehicle I have I ordered a random / non personilzed 9/11 memorial plate and since it was mailed directly to my house I was able to keep / not surrender the old ones . Although it did say to 'destroy' the old plates cause if it somehow gets used you'll be responsible for anything that happens .
How long did it take to get your plates? I called DMV and it's telling me 8-12 weeks more. Damn. Did you have to make an appointment with DMV or did you drop in?

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How long did it take to get your plates? I called DMV and it's telling me 8-12 weeks more. Damn. Did you have to make an appointment with DMV or did you drop in?
Seriously ...no joke .... it took 6 months ! I ordered it January and I got the notice that's it's at the DMV office ready for pick up in June . I did make an appointment since the DMV in my area is always a cluster fuck !

Pchilnsf415

Mine finally were shipped to DMV by me. Will be picking up this week. Took at least 2 months.