frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2017 Civic EX Sedan Honda Sensing
Country flag
So for all those in New Brunswick, if you haven't heard the news yet, on Friday, June 14th the bill changing the front plate requirement on private passenger vehicles received royal assent and became law.

My plate was off yesterday and fortunately, there is little I need to do right away as the car is black and the holes from the dealer PDI are quite small. There was also very little in the way of plate holder scuffing so the paint is in excellent condition underneath.

Trying to decide what I will do to clean it up. Either going to go with Bumper Plugs or maybe see what one of the local body shops that I trust would charge to dress it up.
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I won't get into Ontario politics and Doug Ford here, but if nothing else I'll be happy if we follow suit and dump the front license plates. So jealous.

OP
OP
frontlinegeek

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2017 Civic EX Sedan Honda Sensing
Country flag
I won't get into Ontario politics and Doug Ford here, but if nothing else I'll be happy if we follow suit and dump the front license plates. So jealous.
Mmm.

We also got a nice modernization of the inspection program too. All new cars don't need an inspection for the first 3 years and all others are now only every two years instead of every year. (Personal vehicles only, commercial safety inspections still stand)
Sponsored