LET ME WARN YOU GUYS ABOUT IKON MOTORSPORTS

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
These guys dont buy any of their products. If something is wrong with your product they will never reply your emails or answer customer service calls nor they will give you the money back.
I work at honda and i actually asked a professional Honda Mechanic to install the front grille.
After everything was done this is what i got.... with the window visors, and front grille.

Honda Civic 10th gen LET ME WARN YOU GUYS ABOUT IKON MOTORSPORTS IMG_9014.JPG
Sponsored

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
I have the same issue with the window visors. Theres a portion of the visors, about 3-4 inches where the visor is curved/bent outward so it doesn't stick. Ikon responded to apply more double sided tape or heat it and bend it back.....

If they're non-responsive, a chargeback is the only way to go.

Last edited:

koriw1.5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Should've gone OEM if you honestly thought Ikon Motorsports price points would somehow imply perfection. Perfection is only possible to reproduce, if done by the production company that produced the vehicle. I myself have purchased the Coupe Spoiler from Ikon just last week. ±$90 total. For less than $100, I received the spoiler. Matte Black primer, a cut/knick in one mounting post, spoiler end is jacked...but repairable with sanding, opposite spoiler end hasn't any primer on the tip, and 1 perfect hand print from packaging and handling. Besides that, I paid under $100 for a spoiler and received it within 24 hours. I am complaint free! Of course I will fix the issues. I don't mind and I am capable of doing so. Part of the build, as one might say.

$$$=Quality

Ikon Motorsports... If you see this, can I receive some decals? These should be in the box when shipped.
It'd be way cooler if you did. :cool:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LOL, Ive bought from them and they are always responsive to questions and issues. One of their employees is in the facebook group Im in and he would have taken care of this immediately.

Avpstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Try switching out the brackets that are screwed behind the aftermarket trim pieces with the old OEM brackets. It made it a lot more stable and followed the contour of the car more smoothly.
Sponsored