Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've never been a fan about creating unnecessary threads, but I am on the fence about fog light tint. I am more interested in them for the protection factor against cracks and chips, but I figure if I am going to spend money on them, I might as well get them tinted.

I am on the fence between yellow and smoked. Are there any out there with a WOP Si with smoked? I have seen a bunch in the garage section with yellow tints. I am curious to see what smoked ones look like.
Sponsored

civictrooper

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've never been a fan about creating unnecessary threads, but I am on the fence about fog light tint. I am more interested in them for the protection factor against cracks and chips, but I figure if I am going to spend money on them, I might as well get them tinted.

I am on the fence between yellow and smoked. Are there any out there with a WOP Si with smoked? I have seen a bunch in the garage section with yellow tints. I am curious to see what smoked ones look like.
Here you go not smoked just yellow

Honda Civic 10th gen Let me see your fog light tint 090A8109-7CBE-4CC9-949A-9B1FCBDC70D8

civictrooper

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m actually interested too now never thought about smoked ones lol