First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today one of my co-worker noticed that my left brake light does't turn on. So i popped the tail light and check the bulb if its burned out but it look just fine. So I wedged the connectors maybe it wasnt tight enough to make contact but still didnt work. So I switched the bulb from the right and the bulb was 100% working. So it could be the wire harness but it has only been 2 years since i got the car. I also checked the fuse and its ok. what could be the problem? Could it be from the the adaptive cruise control? I don't want to bring my car to the dealership coz they're assholes. their not willing to help me everytime i go there. and plus it will just take time. rather than me fixing it, if its only a minor issue.
Sponsored

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Bring it to a different dealership for warranty work. If you replace a connector and it doesn't fix it and then the dealership finds out they'll void that work.

OP
OP
Alkimist

Alkimist

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bring it to a different dealership for warranty work. If you replace a connector and it doesn't fix it and then the dealership finds out they'll void that work.
fixed it., it happens to be just a connection problem. just have to wedge it little more for it to be really tight to make contact. Thanks for your quick response tho
Sponsored