DaGrrnch

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Gray Pearl Type R
Country flag
I bought this light up badge off of eBay. It has only been on for three weeks and the red is almost complete gone off of it. Not sure if anyone else out there has one and if they have had the same issues? I mean I love the concept and want to buy another but want to know it will actually last...

Honda Civic 10th gen LED Si badge IMG_20190612_191704
Sponsored

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
I bought this light up badge off of eBay. It has only been on for three weeks and the red is almost complete gone off of it. Not sure if anyone else out there has one and if they have had the same issues? I mean I love the concept and want to buy another but want to know it will actually last...

IMG_20190612_191704.jpg
Thats an aftermarket grille? ProCivic?

OP
OP
DaGrrnch

DaGrrnch

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Re paint it!
Unfortunately it has a thick clear plastic layer over it which I assumed was super water tight. I messaged a person on eBay about one and he said prolonged exposure to sunlight will fade it....

bakerjal

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Country flag
It's actually another eBay purchase

61877116_10210555962694064_8533379699596853248_o.jpg
Please please tell me where you found those hood decals? Was just thinking about trying to find a decal just like that today. Something that matches the lines the hood already has.

OP
OP
DaGrrnch

DaGrrnch

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Please please tell me where you found those hood decals? Was just thinking about trying to find a decal just like that today. Something that matches the lines the hood already has.
I had a local business put it on. It's just a vinyl wrap that matches my roof. They cut the pieces with the left over vinyl to make the hood fangs.

bakerjal

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Country flag
I had a local business put it on. It's just a vinyl wrap that matches my roof. They cut the pieces with the left over vinyl to make the hood fangs.
It is very nicely done and I am jealous.

OP
OP
DaGrrnch

DaGrrnch

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It is very nicely done and I am jealous.
I'm sure if you find a business near you that does vehicle wrapping they can do the fangs too! I can send a better photo if you need a reference.