bigmashbite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Help me please. I currently have hids set up on my civic sport hatch but I have to many problems with them . Had ti replace ballast already, flickering radio interfering etc. I want to get led bulbs that match dlr leds for low beams and fogs. I know low beams are h11 and fogs are h8 but when I look at lights on amazon etc they all say h11 (h8 h7) . Does this mean that they are the same???? It’s a little confusing . Also when I put my vehicle into amazon it says these will not fit my 2018 civic even though it says they are h11/h8

If anyone could give me input or share which ones you bought that would be awesome. I’m looking for plug and play no extra hardware . Thanks
Sponsored

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic FB7 , 2020Civic FC5
Country flag
Help me please. I currently have hids set up on my civic sport hatch but I have to many problems with them . Had ti replace ballast already, flickering radio interfering etc. I want to get led bulbs that match dlr leds for low beams and fogs. I know low beams are h11 and fogs are h8 but when I look at lights on amazon etc they all say h11 (h8 h7) . Does this mean that they are the same???? It’s a little confusing . Also when I put my vehicle into amazon it says these will not fit my 2018 civic even though it says they are h11/h8

If anyone could give me input or share which ones you bought that would be awesome. I’m looking for plug and play no extra hardware . Thanks
Yes H8 H11 and H16 all the same size also you can check website link below you will see all explanation.

https://www.xenondepot.com/2018-civic-hid-headlight-kit-bulbs-s/35853.htm

https://www.xenondepot.com/h11-h8-h16-philips-Ultinon-LED-Bulb-p/12834unix2-h11.htm

laz's SI

First Name
Lazaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civi SI 4 door/ 2017 F-150
Country flag
My Ford F-150, has H11 and I had an extra set , that the kit came with and I put them on

BiiruBeefu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5L Turbo, Sedan
Country flag