Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic?

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Did you order before me ?
it appears from the posts that you ordered before i did.....hopefully you get the shipped email soon. my first order i had to cancel, and add the front armrests as well as the center console pieces. didnt want to pay the extra 16 for shipping and tax on two orders.

OP
OP

Bru87tr

it appears from the posts that you ordered before i did.....hopefully you get the shipped email soon. my first order i had to cancel, and add the front armrests as well as the center console pieces. didnt want to pay the extra 16 for shipping and tax on two orders.
Story of my life. :)

bhwks61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
I’m very interested if anyone actually receives these. I ordered from 2 different places and both got canceled due to back order with no ETA to be filled.

OP
OP

Bru87tr

I am not expecting to get them, so will prob try wrapping them myself.

$250 I was willing to pay before this thread showed a cheaper option, not so willing to pay $250 anymore.

Might try a junk yard.

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Ok, well just got a shipment notification and its being shipped from within MA. Had no idea they are based in Mass ? So should get it in a day or two.

Edd

First Name
Edd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
QUOTE="Bru87tr, post: 599909, member: 28411"]Ok, well just got a shipment notification and its being shipped from within MA. Had no idea they are based in Mass ? So should get it in a day or two.[/QUOTE]

My center armrest pieces order went through. Although, I only received a 4/24 to 4/29 expected delivery window....
(Ordered and payment received on 4/16---for what it's worth.)

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Those look great!

Does it look like the door armrests will bolt on fine ? Can you post a pic of the back side ?

The stitching looks good for my car, I have light grey stitching.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
Those look good.
Sucks that I had to wait and now some of these parts are on back order. Happens when people start catching on.
I'm gonna look into buying some leather and doing this myself maybe, if stock isn't replenished soon.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Here you go boys, took 5 minutes to install. Had some trouble with the door armrest if anyone has a trick eith how to get them off let me know.

20190425_155432.jpg
Looks awesome! Wish the stitching matched. Who's going to be the first person to attempt dyeing the thread?!?

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Here you go boys, took 5 minutes to install. Had some trouble with the door armrest if anyone has a trick eith how to get them off let me know.

20190425_155432.jpg
Looks great!!!

The door armrests just come off with two screws right ? You have to take the door panel off to get to them.
Sponsored