Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic?

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How did you get it cheaper than me ? :)

I paid $150 after shipping for the console and two front door armrests.
It was actually $146 with shipping/tax I bought it through Benardi Honda (their website) they seem to be slightly cheaper. I also got my spare tire kit from them and they even installed the tire for free.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

I assume the thread is nylon or polyester, no? If so, how well does something like that absorb dye?
I'm not sure, but I guess you could always try it out on a roll of thread first :p

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
I’m still waiting for someone to install this Insight center console and confirm fitment, post pics, etc... :thumbsup::headbang:

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Why would it be discontinued ? The car is brand new.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Why would it be discontinued ? The car is brand new.
When I went to order all my pieces on Friday when I got paid, they said the right door armrest and right console piece was on national back order. Most likely Honda decided to just discontinue them for parts purchases

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Wow, I just got in huh ?

Just hope it all works out. Want to order the back seat armrests, but want to be sure what I already got works.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Wow, I just got in huh ?

Just hope it all works out. Want to order the back seat armrests, but want to be sure what I already got works.
Haha yeah! I guess that’s just how it goes. I can’t wait to see how they fit for everyone that got them!

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
my order has shipped, when i get around to installing the parts ill be sure to post up some pics for everyone.

shakeapaw

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 sport plus
Country flag
I bought a three piece centre armrest leather kit from Wish for about $20, I fitted it with Gorilla gel glue, rather than the double sided tape it comes with.
Sponsored