Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic?

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

i couldnt resist, just pulled the trigger on the 3 center console pieces as that is the major issue i have with the black cloth, $112 after shipping and tax for all 3 pieces. once i get them i will let everyone know if they indeed do fit.
Sweet!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Just curious - would it be more cost effective to just buy the leather replacements?
I remember seeing those on some online shop (at least the central console ones) when I was looking for some other stuff. I would have looked at it more if it can be used as a fit-over the existing leather (just to match the knob cover and steering wheel cover that I ordered). But it seems that it needs to be taped to the plastic, so I did not look at it further.
Yup, for those who have the time. I dont so its worth it to be done in 30min or less.

Everytime I try a project that is suppose to take little time, its doubled. $150 and done sounds good to me.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Yup, for those who have the time. I dont so its worth it to be done in 30min or less.

Everytime I try a project that is suppose to take little time, its doubled. $150 and done sounds good to me.
Haha, that's how it goes for me too

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

appreciate the sharing.
is it the skin only or the actual piece?

what year is this insight? I tried to search the parts number here in Toronto Canada but it didnt have that parts available.
These are the actual piece, not just the fabric. The 2019 Insight is the car where these parts are from. More specifically, the 2019 Insight Touring is where the leather pieces are from, the lower models have fabric. I'm not sure if they have it in Canada though, but you could probably just order the parts from online in the first post on this thread.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

So are the insight arm rests the same as the civic? So I can order some as well
The center council pieces are the same exact pieces, and the door armrests appear to be the same as well,
Bru87tr went and looked at an insight yesterday and confirmed they are the same exact pieces!
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Just curious - would it be more cost effective to just buy the leather replacements?
I remember seeing those on some online shop (at least the central console ones) when I was looking for some other stuff. I would have looked at it more if it can be used as a fit-over the existing leather (just to match the knob cover and steering wheel cover that I ordered). But it seems that it needs to be taped to the plastic, so I did not look at it further.
It could be more cost effective. I guess it just depends on if you want the OEM leather or not, it really just depends on your preferences. But for Honda leather pieces, these are very cheap and probably will go way up in price soon.

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome find!! I really do not like the fabric they chose for the center console and armrests in my Si. I just ordered all the pieces $140 shipped is totally worth it

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I cant imagine it would be the same for the armrest pieces for the coupe as the doors are longer. I would love to find the armrest pieces for the Si Coupe though!

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Anyone can share the picture of these piece? What color are the stitching?
Thanks
Looking at the black leather touring interior, it looks like white stitching.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Wait so the door armrest pieces, is it all the same between sedan, coupe, and HB ?
No, the door armrest pieces are different for all three versions. The coupe's are much bigger, the hatch doors are shorter, so they have different mounts, and the sedan are their own. While none of us are 100% sure if the mounts are the same from the Insight to the sedan, it is most likely a good fit. But the center council should be universal across all four cars.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Looking at the black leather touring interior, it looks like white stitching.
I know the center council has white (or silver) stitching, but I dont think the door armrests have any stitching on them
Sponsored