Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic?

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

I thought you had an EX.

Your car looks good, what mods have you done to the exterior ? Did you install fog lights ?
Yes, I installed fog lights, got 18” aftermarket rims, changed out the grille for black, and have even added the oem shark fin antenna to the roof that I found on ebay!

As for the interior:
9” touch screen android head unit
CarPlay adapter
Type r leather steering wheel
Touring leather shift knob
Footwell lighting
Etc

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Just adding the leather trim upgrades made a huge difference on the interior.
I’m sure it does, it’s a bummer that some of the pieces are on backorder. I’m hoping that they’ll come in soon so I can order all at once

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Your pic is hard to see. Looks like black rims, what kind ?

I wanted the Voxx Falco but just cant afford new rims. Really like the black.

OP
OP

Bru87tr

I’m sure it does, it’s a bummer that some of the pieces are on backorder. I’m hoping that they’ll come in soon so I can order all at once
You should just put your order in, cause you will never know if in stock cause its sort of drop shipped.

I would keep trying at a few places online.

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Yes, I installed fog lights, got 18” aftermarket rims, changed out the grille for black, and have even added the oem shark fin antenna to the roof that I found on ebay!

As for the interior:
9” touch screen android head unit
CarPlay adapter
Type r leather steering wheel
Touring leather shift knob
Footwell lighting
Etc
I was thinking of getting the leather shift knob. Fits right on no problem right ?

Whats the part# and where did you order it ?

Nice upgrades!!!

You should make a garage and upload some pics of inside and out. Have some you could post ?

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

I was thinking of getting the leather shift knob. Fits right on no problem right ?

Whats the part# and where did you order it ?

Nice upgrades!!!
Thank you very much!
I have DR-67 18” with 35mm offset, it worked out timing wise since the factory tires were almost out of tread. They also have them in a machined finish.
Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? DE16C8A0-7153-4991-AE6A-8785AD5AA94E
Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? 38977211-42A2-48B3-A313-95A95DC39D09

Personally, I’m more of a fan of the dark steel rather than that in the sedans, so every time I need to replace a silver part, I just order the dark steel version.
My hatchback sport touring shift knob fits perfectly and was really simple to install.
54130-TBA-L83ZD
Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? 84CAB66A-8A4B-4282-99B6-8DBF5EC410B7

Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? F4F1BCD1-CA7F-4F9A-8130-B62A0E9CA1FE

Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? 87390137-B85A-4C82-A1FB-F6020A82AFB9

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Something that really turns heads is the red grille accent, Honda has their own for about 250$, but I got my aftermarket one on eBay for 40$. It’s definitely not something everybody likes though, but I think it makes my car stand out from other civics. :p

Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? 676C27C2-DBDB-423B-BF72-4D000FB906A6

Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? 55CE7309-4A1B-4D5A-A335-6E7E0D84D1D5

Call me a little bit of a fraud, but I put a “turbo” sticker on my lx because I thought it looks cool
Honda Civic 10th gen Leather Honda Insight Armrest pieces fit Civic? CF39D101-25DA-4212-81F6-3139499B1CFF

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Thank you very much!
I have DR-67 18” with 35mm offset, it worked out timing wise since the factory tires were almost out of tread. They also have them in a machined finish.
DE16C8A0-7153-4991-AE6A-8785AD5AA94E.jpeg
38977211-42A2-48B3-A313-95A95DC39D09.jpeg

Personally, I’m more of a fan of the dark steel rather than that in the sedans, so every time I need to replace a silver part, I just order the dark steel version.
My hatchback sport touring shift knob fits perfectly and was really simple to install.
54130-TBA-L83ZD
84CAB66A-8A4B-4282-99B6-8DBF5EC410B7.jpeg

F4F1BCD1-CA7F-4F9A-8130-B62A0E9CA1FE.jpeg
Interior looks awesome. The car color and black wheels look great.

The red part of thr grill looks good, but all black is cool for the stealth look.

Was that red trim going across the vents OEM ? I notice it feels like they pop out easily, I was thinking of painting mine silver like the lower half or buying the Si ones. They do pull off easily ? I cant understand why honda would make the lower trim grey and the upper black.

Looks like I will prob order the shifter. I seen a video and looks simple to do.

Also, was the stereo hard ? I wouldnt do it now cause it looks involved and my stereo sounds good now, but that looks excellent.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Did you do the leather trim door panels or OEM ?
I bought them off of aliexpress last year for 20$ because those plastic pieces kept getting scratched up.

OP
OP

Deleted member 28465

Interior looks awesome. The car color and black wheels look great.

The red part of thr grill looks good, but all black is cool for the stealth look.

Was that red trim going across the vents OEM ? I notice it feels like they pop out easily, I was thinking of painting mine silver like the lower half or buying the Si ones. They do pull off easily ? I cant understand why honda would make the lower trim grey and the upper black.

Looks like I will prob order the shifter. I seen a video and looks simple to do.

Also, was the stereo hard ? I wouldnt do it now cause it looks involved and my stereo sounds good now, but that looks excellent.
Thank you!

The stereo was very easy to do, there are even many YouTube videos of how to do it on the civicx. It was all plug and play and you retain the steering wheel controls and microphone for phone calls. It also adds Apple CarPlay and android auto if you buy an adapter. It’s great and all, but there’s definitely perks to keeping it stock too.

The red vent pieces are just covers that I bought on eBay since they don’t sell those parts separate from the dash. However, while I was on eBay last night I saw this one, and a type r dash for about the same price.
The keyless start button plastic can be unclipped, and you just clip in your current piece. This surprisingly is a much easier piece to swap than it looks.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/293014380269

This one is probably from an Si, and it includes the faux carbon fiber that comes in the si
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/283167658822

OP
OP

Bru87tr

Thank you!

The stereo was very easy to do, there are even many YouTube videos of how to do it on the civicx. It was all plug and play and you retain the steering wheel controls and microphone for phone calls. It also adds Apple CarPlay and android auto if you buy an adapter. It’s great and all, but there’s definitely perks to keeping it stock too.

The red vent pieces are just covers that I bought on eBay since they don’t sell those parts separate from the dash. However, while I was on eBay last night I saw this one, and a type r dash for about the same price.
The keyless start button plastic can be unclipped, and you just clip in your current piece. This surprisingly is a much easier piece to swap than it looks.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/293014380269

This one is probably from an Si, and it includes the faux carbon fiber that comes in the si
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/283167658822
I was looking at those. :)

redstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T, 2019 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
I just got a shipment email from Hondapartsnetwork for the front door armrests. They originally said late May so that is good news. Still waiting for an eta from hondapartsonline for the center console. I placed an order with hondapartsnetwork for the same parts and will see what they say. It was cheaper than hondapartsonline so I will probably cancel that one anyway.
Sponsored