Latest Honda Hack Pro v5.0.5 Is Awesome!

OP
OP
ctrmofo

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
5.0.10 doesn’t apply to FK8. Ignore it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Latest Honda Hack Pro v5.0.5 Is Awesome! DDF65BD2-25D2-47DB-A55B-CDFF2FF8093C
Sponsored

OP
OP
ctrmofo

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyone complains about extra $3 or so, there are better things in life to worry about. No clue who this software developer is, but what he’s done is worth a lot more than $25. I wish he’d charge $50 or more for his knowledge and time actually. Just me ;-)

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
I think what they're doing is offering the upgrade at a discount. If you buy the pro initially is $25 or basic is $10. If you want the pro after already having the basic you'd still need to pay the $25 for the pro but hes offering the pro for $18 instead of $25 since you already paid them something. It not just you can pay the difference to get the pro. Kinda shitty but they kinda have the market cornered on this it seems....
Kinda of shitty when the developer has spent 100's of hours developing this great program, and then Honda Owners with $25K+ Cars are complaining about spending $25 for the Pro update. Nothing is forcing anyone to buy it if they feel they cannot afford it !!
And then the developer keeps adding updates and improvements, and makes them available for free to existing purchasers. Amazing decent of him !!!

The reason the developer has "the Market Cornered" is because he was willing to spend a considerable time, developing Honda Hack (Not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination), and you don't see anyone else willing to take the time and make the extreme effort to do the same.

Last edited:

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not sure what else this developer could possibly do especially with the updates that were just released. If he came out with a higher version or something along those lines I would gladly support him. In my opinion, the 25 dollar version is a absolute steal. I can't wait to see what else this guy might have in store in the future.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
If anyone complains about extra $3 or so, there are better things in life to worry about. No clue who this software developer is, but what he’s done is worth a lot more than $25. I wish he’d charge $50 or more for his knowledge and time actually. Just me ;-)
No ones really complaining. My initial confusion came from the incorrect price and info in YOUR post. The there was no.upgrade option on the webpage. Then the developer was not clear with answers to my questions in emails. And perhaps you need to read. No one was complaining about 3 dollars per say. Its that the developers pricing on upgrading is not clear. However i stand by my opinion that is is sorta BS to ding people extra money for not spending more up front.

I do have to note I as many others on here am sort of tired of your snarky attitude that everyone that cant afford gold plated items should just go f*&^ off. Not everyone here makes a living off the backs of others hard work for basically doing nothing. Privet equity is basically thieves so... take what ever moral high ground you want. I'm not normally rude to other members but you sir are a ____ and have a crap attitude toward other members if they cant AFFORD what you can. But before you start pointing your fingers at other faults maybe you need to go back and correct the bad information in your original post.

Last edited:

OP
OP
ctrmofo

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No ones really complaining. My initial confusion came from the incorrect price and info in YOUR post. The there was no.upgrade option on the webpage. Then the developer was not clear with answers to my questions in emails. And perhaps you need to read. No one was complaining about 3 dollars per say. Its that the developers pricing on upgrading is not clear. However i stand by my opinion that is is sorta BS to ding people extra money for not spending more up front.

I do have to note I as many others on here am sort of tired of your snarky attitude that everyone that cant afford gold plated items should just go f*&^ off. Not everyone here makes a living off the backs of others hard work for basically doing nothing. Privet equity is basically thieves so... take what ever moral high ground you want. I'm not normally rude to other members but you sir are a ____ and have a crap attitude toward other members if they cant AFFORD what you can. But before you start pointing your fingers at other faults maybe you need to go back and correct the bad information in your original post.
There was option to pay $15 upgrade by emailing the guy. No clue if he just changed it or what.

Heh? You whined about a few bucks. Stop personalizing. You don’t know what you’re talking about out of your ass again. Pay the damn fee or don’t. Stop complaining all the time talk about my work or career which you don’t have a clue LMAO.

Don’t start with my work and cross the line. You have no fucking clue what my work is and hard work it. I don’t care what you do or anyone does. You’re a moron for going from $3 to my career...pretty pathetic.

You just complained again...”BS to ding people extra money” hahaha! Can’t believe you took so much time. Funny...out of my ass but you clicked and upgraded then whined SMH.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Go into the update and update again hes already updated again since this post. version is now 5.0.10 sot sure what changed from 5.0.5 just the other day to 5.0.10 but... Unless you already have 5.0.10 :)

Honda Hack 5.0.10
June 29, 2019

• Make the manually opened rear camera not conflict with the lanewatch camera.

http://www.autohack.org/release-notes/

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
5.0.10 doesn’t apply to FK8. Ignore it.

DDF65BD2-25D2-47DB-A55B-CDFF2FF8093C.jpeg
You do know the FK8 does have all the lane watch systems just not the actual camera. So yeah this could apply on the software side which last i checked hondahack is software.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There was option to pay $15 upgrade by emailing the guy. No clue if he just changed it or what.

Heh? You whined about a few bucks. Stop personalizing. You don’t know what you’re talking about out of your ass again. Pay the damn fee or don’t. Stop complaining all the time talk about my work or career which you don’t have a clue LMAO.

Don’t start with my work and cross the line. You have no fucking clue what my work is and hard work it. I don’t care what you do or anyone does. You’re a moron for going from $3 to my career...pretty pathetic.

You just complained again...”BS to ding people extra money” hahaha! Can’t believe you took so much time. Funny...out of my ass but you clicked and upgraded then whined SMH.
Said what I had too and im not only one you come across this way to. Money cant buy class buddy. Its not everything. Thats all i got to say wont say no more so feel free to pointless reply to this comment. And yes I know exactly what your line of work is.

JG5895

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
This doesn’t work with the base stereo system correct?

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
What else can I do with this? Is there a complete spec list?

hdavros

First Name
Hernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe
Country flag
Does this update solve USB, apple car play problema? Also bluetooth bugs?

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
REF: Passenger side Mirror Camera - Calibration

You need the CORRECT "TARGET for the aiming to calibrate to.
Its got 6 or 8 black black Dots (From memory)..
You can download the image & print it yourself across 6 sheets of paper.

Without it, you have now lost the Camera, until it correctly calibrates :(

FYI: I was "Playing" in the advanced menu & lost the calibration.. so from experience, you need to print yourself a target, and place it correctly !!

Last edited:

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You need the CORRECT "TARGET for the aiming to calibrate to.
Its got 6 or 8 black black Dots (From memory)..
You can download the image & print it yourself across 6 sheets of paper.

Without it, you have now lost the Camera, until it correctly calibrates :(

FYI: I was "Playing" in the advanced menu & lost the calibration.. so from experience, you need to print yourself a target, and place it correctly !!
You quoted or replied to the wrong person.

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can I global close the windows and sunroof with this hack?
Sponsored