• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: KTuner V2

5inn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Type R
Country flag
Selling my unlocked KTuner V2. It is fully unlocked and ready to pair to any 10th gen. It is in great shape overall with just couple small marks from moving it. Please see the photos. Happy to provide more on request.

Included(see photos):
V2
OBD Cable
USB Cable
Mounting plate

$SOLD paypal’d, and shipped via USPS Priority (2-3 day). Could also ship via UPS ground, if preferred. Shipping will be from Massachusetts.
2% discount if paid using PayPal Friends and Families. I have sold a few things here at CivicX. Happy to provide some feedback from the transactions via PM.

Will ship out same day if payment is received by 12pm Eastern.

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V2 1w_IFvDNSHU3g_CMIG6hzIMXme3CmFwZG5oPHHSttYSGaHxhQw9lAy6FGnsqDvpyLREY5Hlso85lS4g7m7dUr4jv9Y=w2400

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V2 bIVggLfpuvGwThlqep-tiT2JQoqkXfDlM3-bRzYolz_kbbMyESu1KJRwRNTnCV5jBaU5AmoeaQFdCcNqm5LstJ3WAg=w2400

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V2 VhgZUqX7nR8cV3Trj17uq72PAYeMtgpcCNr5H7BpEhmCDSrc4cyC43rfDrmwdgHexgCwjW2l0Sb7y0lb9dgoNfVC2o=w2400

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V2 PCsOYUtaugU2elAkRg92Ues4kLPN9Vbskj9FixGAk6u-lCuic7ma1Oi03I2cHdAMvqPSlJaNSWSTJd_FLuPEYdviYQ=w2400

Last edited:

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Please see the post directly above yours.
It just doesn’t answer why you you have so many of them? That’s what the concern was. That’s great that they all have different serial numbers, but I don’t see any in the pictures. I hope that’s not what that paper is with it written down huh? And why are you selling so many? Are you an authorized dealer or are these things hot?

OP
OP
5inn

5inn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Type R
Country flag
Nobody just buys up Ktuners to resell to other forum members. OP should have no problem telling us where he got so many units, if he got them legitimately.
Wow, and I thought this thread had blown up before.

None of the units are stolen. I'm not selling them out of the trunk of my car at the local autozone. The fact that anyone thinks that is a bit... concerning. The one guy who thinks the serial number is what's written on the sticky note :spaz:. What's written on the sticky note is my username. If you look at the screen of the unit you'll see both the serial/unit number and that it's unlocked.

Anyway Hobby-man has it nailed on. I find these on local craigslist, facebook marketplace, eBay etc, gently used. I get them in, confirm they're both unlocked and can flash, and upload here with some nicer pictures noting the condition, accessories etc. So far I've only been burned twice on buying an 'unlocked' unit that actually is locked. Profit margins are thin, especially with meeting up, shipping, insurance etc. Until now, I've never have had any problems selling here.

Sorry, no exciting story about me making some sort of huge heist from a UPS truck that's KTuner bound, or pulling them out of people's cars (they probably would be locked then?).

I really don't want to de-rail this thread anymore (but but think I have answered all of your questions). That being said, I'd like to keep this thread on topic for people that are interested in purchasing only. Usually they sell extremely quickly, I assume due to most people wanting to save ~$100 on a V2.

Last edited:
OP
OP
5inn

5inn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Type R
Country flag
Price dropped to $540 shipped and paypal'd

OP