KTuner V2

Tags:
  1. 5inn

5inn Senior Member

Car(s):
    Si Sedan
    #1 5inn, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Selling my unlocked KTuner V2. It is fully unlocked and ready to pair to any 10th gen. It is in great shape overall with just couple small marks from moving it. Please see the photos. Happy to provide more on request.

Included(see photos):
    V2
    OBD Cable
    USB Cable
    Mounting plate

$SOLD paypal’d, and shipped via USPS Priority (2-3 day). Could also ship via UPS ground, if preferred. Shipping will be from Massachusetts.
    2% discount if paid using PayPal Friends and Families. I have sold a few things here at CivicX. Happy to provide some feedback from the transactions via PM.

Will ship out same day if payment is received by 12pm Eastern.

1w_IFvDNSHU3g_CMIG6hzIMXme3CmFwZG5oPHHSttYSGaHxhQw9lAy6FGnsqDvpyLREY5Hlso85lS4g7m7dUr4jv9Y=w2400.jpg
    bIVggLfpuvGwThlqep-tiT2JQoqkXfDlM3-bRzYolz_kbbMyESu1KJRwRNTnCV5jBaU5AmoeaQFdCcNqm5LstJ3WAg=w2400.jpg

VhgZUqX7nR8cV3Trj17uq72PAYeMtgpcCNr5H7BpEhmCDSrc4cyC43rfDrmwdgHexgCwjW2l0Sb7y0lb9dgoNfVC2o=w2400.jpg

PCsOYUtaugU2elAkRg92Ues4kLPN9Vbskj9FixGAk6u-lCuic7ma1Oi03I2cHdAMvqPSlJaNSWSTJd_FLuPEYdviYQ=w2400.jpg

2. mvela

mvela Senior Member

First Name:
    Mike
    Car(s):
    2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
    It just doesn’t answer why you you have so many of them? That’s what the concern was. That’s great that they all have different serial numbers, but I don’t see any in the pictures. I hope that’s not what that paper is with it written down huh? And why are you selling so many? Are you an authorized dealer or are these things hot?

3. OP
    5inn

5inn Senior Member

Car(s):
    Si Sedan
    #3 5inn, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Wow, and I thought this thread had blown up before.

None of the units are stolen. I'm not selling them out of the trunk of my car at the local autozone. The fact that anyone thinks that is a bit... concerning. The one guy who thinks the serial number is what's written on the sticky note :spaz:. What's written on the sticky note is my username. If you look at the screen of the unit you'll see both the serial/unit number and that it's unlocked.

Anyway Hobby-man has it nailed on. I find these on local craigslist, facebook marketplace, eBay etc, gently used. I get them in, confirm they're both unlocked and can flash, and upload here with some nicer pictures noting the condition, accessories etc. So far I've only been burned twice on buying an 'unlocked' unit that actually is locked. Profit margins are thin, especially with meeting up, shipping, insurance etc. Until now, I've never have had any problems selling here.

Sorry, no exciting story about me making some sort of huge heist from a UPS truck that's KTuner bound, or pulling them out of people's cars (they probably would be locked then?).

I really don't want to de-rail this thread anymore (but but think I have answered all of your questions). That being said, I'd like to keep this thread on topic for people that are interested in purchasing only. Usually they sell extremely quickly, I assume due to most people wanting to save ~$100 on a V2.

WillRyker and Castswag thanked this.
  4. OP
    5inn

5inn Senior Member

Car(s):
    Si Sedan
    Price dropped to $540 shipped and paypal'd

Royalz_2o9 thanked this.
  5. OP
    5inn

5inn Senior Member

Car(s):