_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i know this a noob question but just for reinsurance. Is the Ktuner V2 compatible for all trims like ex-t / si?
Sponsored

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
If you mean whether any Ktuner will work with any Civic trim, then yes, the hardware itself it not trim specific. Only the maps themselves are engine specific.

OP
OP
_.berr

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
If you mean whether any Ktuner will work with any Civic trim, then yes, the hardware itself it not trim specific. Only the maps themselves are engine specific.
So if i pick up a ktuner for a base model & i have a si itll work. Also says he has a tsp stage 2. Just wanna confirm before i buy. Appreciate it

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
So if i pick up a ktuner for a base model & i have a si itll work. Also says he has a tsp stage 2. Just wanna confirm before i buy. Appreciate it
Correct, the TSP tune won't work, but the ktuner and all of the base tunes available when you install the software will work.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is the same device, the only thing that changes are the tunes that are loaded onto said Ktuner.
The device works using ECU numbers, therefore when you plug up a SI it will load up SI maps, etc.

OP
OP
_.berr

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Thank you guys i appreciate the input found one for $300 just waiting on pics to see if it's unlocked

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you guys i appreciate the input found one for $300 just waiting on pics to see if it's unlocked
That sounds questionably cheap. The deal of the century if it's unlocked / not stolen.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$300 for a v2? Thats suspicious, tread carefully, and ONLY pay PayPal Goods and Services, dont pay any other way

OP
OP
_.berr

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
That sounds questionably cheap. The deal of the century if it's unlocked / not stolen.
I thought the same tbh! Thats why im waiting to see if its unlocked because $300 is a steal. I normally see them for $450 the lowest or $500 etc