Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Just curious what other people have displayed on they're KTuner V2. Also wondering how or what everyone has set they're LED lights too for the KTuner? Thx in advance, just trying to get some ideas.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
I see everyone has the rpm gauge, did you also keep the rpm gauge in the dash and just have it twice now? Curious if that gets distracting or annoying? I believe KTuner rpm gauge does not have the lag cluster has, correct?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I see everyone has the rpm gauge, did you also keep the rpm gauge in the dash and just have it twice now? Curious if that gets distracting or annoying? I believe KTuner rpm gauge does not have the lag cluster has, correct?
I could be totally wrong, but any of the layouts I opened had an RPM gauge. Don't think it's optional. I don't really use the Ktuner RPM gauge, just use the dashboard ones and keep an eye out for the lights if I'm not looking at a gauge. I picked my layout because it has the most slots available for different readouts.

OP
OP
Dimitron84

Dimitron84

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Interesting, I thought all gauges were able to be changed including not having an rpm gauge, I will have to at with it when I get it tomorrow. I seen you can also adjust the LED to any parameters you want. Has anyone done something else besides shift light? From green to red? And what are you tracking and why. Like I'm thinking maybe make an LED respond to knock, so if something is going on it will alert me in case I'm not looking over at the gauge? Or maybe if ECT gets too hot or? Just thinking of different ways to use the LED's.

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V2 Display Options 3A1135D7-9A24-4C59-B56A-F23CC334E487
Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V2 Display Options FA9E7029-D868-4F99-ADA7-13C580D35CF1
Mounting spot is ideal. Have it positioned with suction cup so it sits on dash and is sturdy. Iā€™ve found these settings are good place to start and good to watch

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
how did you put those things? Can you help me out and send me how did you do that its very organize and you can see all.. mine I donā€™t have those things in the bottom thanks
Choose the layout he has and fill the text options. The bottom ones are the last three text item options.

nekrawulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
This might sound insane. But I don't see AFR as a layout option on mine. Nm it's called wide band.
Sponsored