• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ktuner V2 $500 OBO

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have another Ktuner V2 Unlocked and ready to be used. I will post up pictures later tonight. I’m asking $500 or best offer. Feel free to make offers.
Sponsored

kev_fk7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sports
Country flag
I have another Ktuner V2 Unlocked and ready to be used. I will post up pictures later tonight. I’m asking $500 or best offer. Feel free to make offers.
Just wondering would it work for hatchback sports and does it include shipping?

patrickguu

First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Just a heads up for everyone, I met up with OP on Monday night in person and saw that the ktuner was locked. He informed me that he would unlock it on Tuesday. On Wednesday he said "yeah it's ready and he can provide pics to prove it in a few hours" but didn't provide an update. This morning I asked for an update and he said "He tried to unlock it but couldn't figure it out and will work on it today". Meanwhile he's bumping his post, I just wanted to give potential buyers a heads up and tell you guys that the unit is LOCKED and NOT READY to be used. OP needs to edit his post and provide pictures, I do not want any forum people getting scammed IF he's trying to pull a fast one. I'm NOT ACCUSING OP of trying to scam anyone, all I'm asking if for him is to edit his post to say "LOCKED" and to PROVIDE PICTURES of the unit UNLOCKED.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think to unlock it I had to do it through the software, not through the module...I think...hard to remember lol

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah I think I remember now...it's weird with ktuner (when I say weird, I mean from previous experience on other civics with flashpro was super easy, one touch method)...instead of just unlocking like you can with flashpro, I think you have to upload the "Factory" flash that you'll see on the V2 unit...then you select unlock...then take it to the laptop and make sure it's unlocked. I did this and verified it that way...just fysa
http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/locking_to_unlocking_from_an_ecu_1.htm

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bring your laptop and tuner module to the car. Connect tuner module to both car and laptop. Switch on the car (no ignition) and fire up Ktuner software, the option to unlock from ECU now becomes available. Yes, flash back to factory first as 02Silver mentioned above.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bring your laptop and tuner module to the car. Connect tuner module to both car and laptop. Switch on the car (no ignition) and fire up Ktuner software, the option to unlock from ECU now becomes available.
that's how I thought it was going to be, but I swear, when I tried that (months ago when I had ktuner), it didn't work...I had to literally flash it with the "factory" calibration first...which I thought was weird, though unlocking automatically did that like it would with flashpro.

Anyway, hopefully this madness helps the op

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring coupe , 2003 s2000, 2018 sport touring hatchback, 2006 corvette convertible, 2019 civic type r
Country flag
they'll work with hatchback sports...you'll just need to get your ecu unlocked from ktuner
No sure if something has changed but I have the KTuner on my 2018 sport touring hatchback and I didn’t have to get my ecu unlocked from KTuner but my type r I had to send my ecu to hondata before any tunes could be loaded

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No sure if something has changed but I have the KTuner on my 2018 sport touring hatchback and I didn’t have to get my ecu unlocked from KTuner but my type r I had to send my ecu to hondata before any tunes could be loaded
Unlock from ECU (all Civics) vs jailbreak ECU (only required on CTR). There’s a difference.

OP
OP
frtorres87

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Unlocked. And SOLD

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V2 $500 OBO 9DE4406C-5397-430A-8EDB-20F88CAFC865

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V2 $500 OBO AF49E964-3ADA-4A21-A526-EC0BE6F58FF5

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V2 $500 OBO 671C5C78-D352-4656-BFDC-5DA914689007

Last edited:

patrickguu

First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
His post said it was unlocked and ready to be used... I offered him a price and he said "Done". I drove an hour and paid tolls to meet with him in person only to find out its not unlocked and ready to be used. He apologized and said he would unlocked it and meet with me in a few days. Instead he unlocked it and bumped his post and sold it to someone else. Is that not playing games? He has the right to sell it to anyone he wants but he did waste my time and toll fee. If he wants to make things right he can reimburse my toll fee.
Sponsored