Ktuner V1.2, V2.0, TunerView and Torque Pro.

siczy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe some time in the future. They don't give us open access to bluetooth connectivity.
How do we get that? Petition?
Sponsored

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've personally tried everything and cannot connect to tunerview. I did the correct protocol, tried every combination of passwords to try to connect to it. I've been trying for weeks, already feel like I wasted money and time on that app

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
I've personally tried everything and cannot connect to tunerview. I did the correct protocol, tried every combination of passwords to try to connect to it. I've been trying for weeks, already feel like I wasted money and time on that app
did you use the code that's on the actual ktuner as your password in the app?

OP
OP
10GenPearlSi

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, the code is after the KTVK1, it's a 5 digit code. I've tried every combination I could, nothing worked
The 5 digit code worked for me on my V1.2!? It took me a long time to use all 5 digits. I kept thinking 4 should work.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Did you ever contacted us for support? I can say that most of the people who argued about a problem with TunerView, 95% it was user error. It can be a problem with the android device or the unit. If you have any problem, contact for support. Thats the easiest way to find a solution.

Erick.FK8

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
suplifestylemovement.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't forget to set the correct V1.2 or V2 protocol. Common issue that most people don't know that TunerView is not just for KTuner and/or KTunerFlash. With purchasing KTuner protocol you will get the KTuner R1 protocol too which is for RSX based InECU hardware. It's totally different and not working with KTunerFlash V1.2 or V2.
Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V1.2, V2.0, TunerView and Torque Pro. 3F6CA1CC-A045-4D70-8C5B-2A0E8BFBB2E7

We all set.

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V1.2, V2.0, TunerView and Torque Pro. Screenshot_20180325-233201
Yea I set the protocol for my Ktuner V1. I will double check again. I emailed Ktuner about it, they said everything I did was right. Maybe you have to set something when you do the tune on a laptop? That's my only thought on it. I essentially chose the map I wanted and loaded it, I didn't even set anything else. Took me all of 10 minutes. My Ktuner is lighting up solid green when I have it plugged into my car

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Screenshot_20180325-233201.png
Yea I set the protocol for my Ktuner V1. I will double check again. I emailed Ktuner about it, they said everything I did was right. Maybe you have to set something when you do the tune on a laptop? That's my only thought on it. I essentially chose the map I wanted and loaded it, I didn't even set anything else. Took me all of 10 minutes. My Ktuner is lighting up solid green when I have it plugged into my car
It should actually blink green when plugged in. I can't tell who you are so I have no context about an email saying you did everything right. Still not really clear on your issue so send another email.

siczy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
It should actually blink green when plugged in. I can't tell who you are so I have no context about an email saying you did everything right. Still not really clear on your issue so send another email.
When can we expect the V2?

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
Maybe some time in the future. They don't give us open access to bluetooth connectivity.
Any Idea if this would be any time soon, trying to decide if I should get a v1.2 or a v2

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any Idea if this would be any time soon, trying to decide if I should get a v1.2 or a v2
For Apple support? The unit would likely need a refresh before this can happen.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
For those having a 2018 civic and can't access the developer mode. There's another working method that is not publicly released yet. It does the rooting by the browser. I just did it on a 2018 Civic Si. Once Tunerview/KTuner release there beta software out to public. You can install it on all 10th gen civic with the touchscreen

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
For those having a 2018 civic and can't access the developer mode. There's another working method that is not publicly released yet. It does the rooting by the browser. I just did it on a 2018 Civic Si. Once Tunerview/KTuner release there beta software out to public. You can install it on all 10th gen civic with the touchscreen
Thank you! That is awesome news for the 18 guys!