Ktuner v1.2 - ACC lights staying on after flash (RESOLVED)

CoupePMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
Hey all,

I recently reflashed back to factory for my 2016 Civic before taking it into the dealership. When I went back to flash Stage 0, everything is fine, except the ACC lights have remained on much longer than in the past.

Previously, I would go about 3-5 miles before the lights went off; however, I have traveled about 2 hours / 60 miles and the systems (ACC, Road Departure Mitigation) are still disabled. I am concerned as these have traditionally disappeared very shortly after flashing. I have tried returning to Factory (via menu, and also using the Factory tune); however, the lights are still present after a lot of driving.

Is this normal, or does anybody have advice to reinitialize the systems? Thank you.

EDIT: The issue is now resolved. The system re-initialized after the end of a long hwy drive. Apologies if this was documented somewhere; however, just for reference, it appears that the systems initialize only during city driving (low-speed/frequent stops).
Sponsored

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
These modules have their own specifications for initialization that must be met in order to go normalized. For those who haven't seen it, it does say to just drive until they initialize in the help under what to expect when flashing.