KTuner Updates: Si Advanced VSA, 18 MY Map Switching, And More!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
JR, I'm using the TSP tune with my 5AA-A57 software. Haven't done the dilution update yet. After I do will my 5AA-A57 TSP tune still be compatible with my updated Honda software or will the software numbers no longer match? This whole oil dilution update and tuning thing is honestly very confusing. I don't think I'm the only one still feeling a bit in the dark.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nathan le

Honda boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Country flag
You don't have to unlock, but it's never a bad idea!
Iam confuses about factory tune
You don't have to unlock, but it's never a bad idea!
iam a bit confused about factory tune, I haven’t get Cvt TCM software update from Honda yet, but today I did uploaded 2 tunes from the ktuner software newest version (1.0.9.1) onto my ktuner device, so I was wondering did I lose the factory tune ( version 1.0.8.3) that was on the ktuner device or it still there . Another question: Iam going to flashback to factory tune and not unclock my ktuner device then bring my car to Honda to do oil dilution software update on Wednesday. After the update from Honda I would like to know how can I upload the new factory tune with (oil dilution software updated) and store it on my ktuner device. Please help, thanks.

Nathan le

Honda boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Country flag
I just received update from Honda today. They only updated engine software and changed AC unit, the did not update the cvt TCM. So these new tunes from newest version ktuner software are compatible with this Honda software update? Can I still use the C67 tune? Please help, thanks.

Nathan le

Honda boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Country flag
The factory software is built into KTuner.
I received the Honda software update today, they only performed engine software update and changed AC unit. They did not update the CVT TCM software. So are the new tunes from the newest version ktuner software are compatible with this new Honda software update? Can I use the C67 tunes? Or tsp Stage 1 tune? Please help, thanks.

bnb0523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I received the Honda software update today, they only performed engine software update and changed AC unit. They did not update the CVT TCM software. So are the new tunes from the newest version ktuner software are compatible with this new Honda software update? Can I use the C67 tunes? Or tsp Stage 1 tune? Please help, thanks.
You can check it through the KTuner app first if Honda updated you to the latest software.

Nathan le

Honda boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner Updates: Si Advanced VSA, 18 MY Map Switching, And More! 7F919899-C584-4D90-8E99-11FAC30D5417

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I have to admit this whole oil dilution update and tuning afterwards has me confused. When I get the update done will my ECU software number change? I bought my TSP tune specifically for my 5AA-A57 ECU software. Am I SOL after the update?

Last edited:

Nathan le

Honda boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Country flag
I have to admit this whole oil dilution update and tuning afterwards has me confused. When I get the update done will my ECU software number change? I bought my TSP tune specifically for my 5AA-A57 ECU software. AM I SOL after the update?
This is very frustrating. I did exactly what ktuner told me, when received updates at Honda then installed new tunes from newest version ktuner software and this happened even I returned to factory tune still showed warning signs. Ktuner please help.
Sponsored