newskate9

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type-R, 16 Honda Pilot Elite
Country flag
I use to have issues connecting. I now wait till the car has been running a bit, then boot phone. Let phone sit a bit with Bluetooth on and then connect. Haven't had a problem since and I always had connection problems.

I also make sure I exit out of app, shut down phone before I turn off car.
Hmmmmmm, this sounds like.......... data.

Thanks for the post - question for you: you used the words "boot" and "shut down". Do you mean phone is OFF when you get into the car? And you turn it OFF before you turn the car OFF? I'm asking as folks have different understanding of "booting". Example, my wife thinks she turns the phone off by hitting the power button once and the screen going blank (she's noobier than me).

EDIT: Sorry to the community. I said I made my last post....... but data, negates that claim under Rule 4, Article 6, Section L, Subsection G, Line 238 of the Rules for Forum Posters Memorandum. So........... :dunno::)
Sponsored

arhill999

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have a 2018 SI and would like to run Tunerview on the headunit but I have not found instructions to get past the unlock password.
Did those of you have it running on 2018 and 2019 have to root the head unit to accomplish this or is the password available?

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2018 SI and would like to run Tunerview on the headunit but I have not found instructions to get past the unlock password.
Did those of you have it running on 2018 and 2019 have to root the head unit to accomplish this or is the password available?
Honda hack.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do I have to use the Ktuner V1.2 OBD2 plugin or can I use any OBD2 plugin that is blue tooth?
I have Ktuner but it's Version 1, not 1.2. I asked because my Tunerview on the head unit can not see this bluetooth. The one Tunerview on my phone neither. My Android Torque app sees the bluetooth just fine as well as my phone.

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner / Tunerview Bluetooth Syncing Issue 20190617_184102

Last edited:

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Do I have to use the Ktuner V1.2 OBD2 plugin or can I use any OBD2 plugin that is blue tooth?
I have Ktuner but it's Version 1, not 1.2. I asked because my Tunerview on the head unit can not see this bluetooth. The one Tunerview on my phone neither. My Android Torque app sees the bluetooth just fine as well as my phone.

20190617_184102.jpg
The app only work with the KTuner V1.2 or V2.

Reactions: Myx

AstroSteve88

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
2020 civic si owner here. Having same issue with tuner view. I’m having to un-plug and re-plug in Ktuner unit every time I start the car up. Has anyone figured out what the issue is?

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bringing the topic back as I have the following issue:
v1.2 connects to tunerview lite on the HU but after some time, it looses BT connection. I either have to restart the app on the HU or disconnect the v1.2 and plug it back in.

My phone is not connected to the HU when this happens, not by cable or BT.

Any feedback is welcome

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Bringing the topic back as I have the following issue:
v1.2 connects to tunerview lite on the HU but after some time, it looses BT connection. I either have to restart the app on the HU or disconnect the v1.2 and plug it back in.

My phone is not connected to the HU when this happens, not by cable or BT.

Any feedback is welcome
There are tons of BT issue with the headunit itself. We will releasing a new version of TunerViewLite with a bit better reconnecting.

doneledwards

First Name
donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic hatcback sport
Country flag
The app don't to anything with AA. All I can say that we are trying to solve all problem, but currently AA is causing some issue.
If you try it without AA and still have problems please contact us via email.
What is the email ?

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Wtf moment i did everything & still i got a dead fish i paid 25 bucks for that doesn’t want to work by not connecting to the BT? the videos watched 4 in a day followed up with a phone call to Ktuner used their instructions to the (T) still no got dang it connectivity via BT. This issue is ongoing and quite frankly getting(Gotten) tired of not getting what i paid for in full. Tunerview is a problem anyone have a fix? If wtf had a face ?

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner / Tunerview Bluetooth Syncing Issue 9D1420A4-4759-41CA-B7C5-F23633F5CC2A

Attachments

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
2020 civic si owner here. Having same issue with tuner view. I’m having to un-plug and re-plug in Ktuner unit every time I start the car up. Has anyone figured out what the issue is?
In having the same issue on my 2019 Fc1 sedan si
Sponsored