Ktuner tsp no lift shift

Gforce81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
I was looking for this setting today and cannot locate it. I'm using the Ktuner shelf map for Stage 1 DP 1st gear dampen map. Is it not available to edit on that map?
Sponsored

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
I set mine for closer to 4200 because I don't tend to run this engine out to redline, honestly. I'll shift on the high side if I am trying to boost it up a bit, but this engine isn't as exciting at 6000 as it is at 3000.

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
Anyone happen to know where they have the limit set for? Didnt see much drop while shifting and could smell the clutch from the slipping.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Anyone happen to know where they have the limit set for? Didnt see much drop while shifting and could smell the clutch from the slipping.
Did you remove the clutch delay valve? If not you are going to have a crap ton of slipping and thus burning of the clutch.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
Did you remove the clutch delay valve? If not you are going to have a crap ton of slipping and thus burning of the clutch.
I have used the nlts almost exclusively since 3k miles on 23psi tunes. 19k now. The rpm drop point is absolutely critical. Much more sensitive than both companies say it is and is very shift rpm dependent. 4900 is the sweet spot when shifting a little after 6k. No slip. no jerk. It is and should be smooth as glass when you set it up to match YOUR shifting correctly. This is with the clutch delay valve still in place. Without it would change everything to do with this so if anyone reads this with the delay valve removed 4900 may not be ideal....Im not sure.

Except for D-robs tune which I think I remember seeing its programmed to default to 5000 during nlts. Correct me if Im wrong.

Im almost positive the no lift to shift rpm in the "canned" tunes is assuming your shifting just before the limiter. Which most do not. Those that do should look at recorded data logs and I would bet they are barely shifting at 6100 per the ecu. The tach it seems is about 200rpm ahead of the actual rpm. Or the way human vision works make it seem this way anyway.

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Set mine at 4875rpm which is THE ABSOLUTE sweet spot! J/K, I experimented with set points for a bit before setting it to 4900. Shifts feel like an auto trans they are so smooth. Zero clutch slip as well. Thanks @PowerPerLiter for the recommendation. That setting suits MY driving style perfectly.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
No problem. I haven't flashed the car 100 different times over the past year for nothing! Lol

JustAHatchback

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport 6MT
Country flag
I know this is an old thread but I cannot get WOT shifting/no lift shift to work on my 2018 hatch. I'm wondering if this is an Si-only feature or something... it's really frustrating trying to test it out and the tach just goes straight to redline lol. Does anyone else have this issue? I've tested it on both TSP Stage 1 and custom KTuner maps.

JustAHatchback

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport 6MT
Country flag
The ECU needs to see the switch fully depressed in order to activate.
Ahh, okay. I have a clutch pedal stop set up and the switch doesn't engage unless I push the clutch in super hard. I'll adjust the switch sometime and see if I can get it to work. Thanks!
Sponsored