KTuner Software help (Can't see any maps on V2 from the Tuner desktop program)

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I currently have a KTuner V2 w/TSP Stg 1 map that came with my car from the previous owner.
Everything has been working fine and I wanted to finally connect to my laptop and update the software (it was running a version from late last year)
I was finally able to connect via my Macbook (virtual box) and once the software opened and everything was ready, I didn't see any maps at all (No KTuner Maps or the TSP map)

The owner said everything was already loaded (TSP Map) but when I tried the swap maps via the steering wheel yesterday I was unable to do so thus why I started digging into everything.

So basically how do I fix this or where do I need to look to find all of the maps?

I'm new to Honda style tuning so the KTuner and the KTuner software are brand new

Thanks for the help everyone.

PS: I wanted to dive into the software to enable NSL and view the boost parameters, etc along with setting up the ability to switch between maps via the steering wheel.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
If you see the tutorial video, it'd be no different for you to load the included maps in KTuner. It would have asked you to lock just the same etc.

If you weren't provided a TSP file by the previous owner which matches the vehicle, you won't be able to open or see that obviously. That has nothing to do with KTuner as it's not an included or built in file.

You won't see a Flash menu on the unit unless it's connected to the vehicle it's locked to.

OP
OP
Civic_Si_Yes

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you see the tutorial video, it'd be no different for you to load the included maps in KTuner. It would have asked you to lock just the same etc.

If you weren't provided a TSP file by the previous owner which matches the vehicle, you won't be able to open or see that obviously. That has nothing to do with KTuner as it's not an included or built in file.

You won't see a Flash menu on the unit unless it's connected to the vehicle it's locked to.
I watched the tutorial video and the previous owner had added the file to the tuner.
I didn’t see any base maps or the tsp map (which I have the actual file in my email)

basically it looked like nothing was there.
do I need to click something to open a menu because when I just connected and opened the program nothing happened.

Also I made an account/registered and the tune does say locked.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
File>Open to open a file. The TSP tunes are locked and it will tell you so. The filename will be in the title bar of the window if it's open.

File>New Tune to create a new one, as outlined in the tutorial video I mentioned.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the previous owner loaded it to the KTuner device, you won't see it on the PC side but may can flash it directly from the device.

You would be better off to get the actual file emailed to you.
Sponsored