Ktuner mounting alternative?

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Does anyone know a good alternative to mounting the Ktuner WITHOUT the bracket? My friend sold me his Ktuner but he doesn’t have the bracket for it.
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Does anyone know a good alternative to mounting the Ktuner WITHOUT the bracket? My friend sold me his Ktuner but he doesn’t have the bracket for it.
Just put it under the climate controls

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
So I want to get a ktuner V2 in the future but don’t like the look of it just thrown somewhere. I prefer something a little more stealthy where it’s accessible when I need it for live tuning but hidden when I don’t. I’ve been looking into possible ways achieve this and came up with a potential solution.

If you use a small 90 degree elbow mount that is meant for mounting a tiny LCD display or tablet underneath tables or cabinets, you can mount it underneath the dash (I was thinking to the left of the steering column) and use attach the ktuner to that. Use double sided 3m tape to attach the elbow to the underside of the dash and stick velcro on the side that your ktuner will be attached to, so that way you can put the other half of the Velcro on the ktuner to stick it to the mount. This way allows you to fold it to hide if you want and detach it easily if you ever need.

Here’s a pic of the 90 degree elbow mount I would use if I were doing it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner mounting alternative? 5CCCCFF3-8BD4-4071-94A3-DDF8B913759C

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
So I want to get a ktuner V2 in the future but don’t like the look of it just thrown somewhere. I prefer something a little more stealthy where it’s accessible when I need it for live tuning but hidden when I don’t. I’ve been looking into possible ways achieve this and came up with a potential solution.

If you use a small 90 degree elbow mount that is meant for mounting a tiny LCD display or tablet underneath tables or cabinets, you can mount it underneath the dash (I was thinking to the left of the steering column) and use attach the ktuner to that. Use double sided 3m tape to attach the elbow to the underside of the dash and stick velcro on the side that your ktuner will be attached to, so that way you can put the other half of the Velcro on the ktuner to stick it to the mount. This way allows you to fold it to hide if you want and detach it easily if you ever need.

Here’s a pic of the 90 degree elbow mount I would use if I were doing it.

5CCCCFF3-8BD4-4071-94A3-DDF8B913759C.png
Holy shit. I posted that on my phone because I had the screenshot saved there and didn't realize how large the picture would show. Sorry about that!

mandofc3

First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
I have the bracket for it and don’t use it, you can have it bro
Sponsored